Nugget Shooter Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Gaius

Prostate Cancer Treatment Sale

Thanks to the side effects of my prostate cancer treatment (arthritis like symptom in my finders and hip) my prospecting activities dropped to zilch. Too much soreness.

I plan to sell all my equipment consisting of my dry washer and all the support equipment (blower motor, hose, gas, oil), classifiers, pans, buckets, large black panning container, homemade washer, small washer, blue blow and gold wheel similar to the desert fox. (Please see attached pictures.) Pretty much 100% of my prospecting equipment.  I would like to sell everything in one big lot at $800.00, if someone is only interested in certain pieces then please make an offer. The one best way to reach me is at cgbunn@verizon.net

I live south of Los Angeles and I’m willing to meet but it’ll have to be somewhat local.

ps: I’m more than willing to meet if someone would like to meet and talk about prostate cancer and what I went thru.

The driver behind why I seek gold is to let the adventure

of the hunt take me along for the enjoyment of it.

Cheers Beers & Gold

IMG_2934.JPG

IMG_2935.JPG

IMG_2936.JPG

IMG_2937.JPG

Edited by Gaius
  • Like 1

:th:bummer sorry to see it has come to this.hope ya heal up ok-John

• Like 2

Sorry to hear about the side effects.. Hoping all the best for remission control..

Swamp

• Like 1

And you being willing to talk about and give support to other folks that have the same is great. I'd give a 1000 likes for that comment if I could.

Dan

• Like 3

Stay Strong, sorry for your issues.  I beat it myself too, had some serious side effects

• Like 2

Wishing you all the best. A friend and co-worker went through treatment and did pretty well. It's been more than twelve years and he just keeps on truckin.   Jim