Nugget Shooter Forums
ArcticDave

ArcticDave's Legal Eagle XL

OK !   I'm about done with Winter Here !!!!    NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!

SucksTwo.PNG

Edited by homefire

:WOW:

Time to stay inside! Brrrr...I left Alaska to get away from that chit. I've been frostbit enough times that body parts hurt like hell when it gets even remotely cold. 

Froze my butt off yesterday morning driving Bill's Rhino and it was a toasty 44° compared to that 16°!

Yea, I'm done with winter.  My fingers stopped working so well about 35f.

Yea, my ears start aching inside with any little breeze at all.  Arthritic hands Seize Up BIG TIME. 

We're leaving water running all day here so the well doesn't freeze up and toast the Pump.  

See  ?   Summers already started !!   Whooooo Hooooooooo!

SucksThree.PNG

Bathing Suites are OPTIONAL here. 

• Haha 2

Look at what finally arrived...the propeller hub :thumbsupanim

It's taken almost 4 months to get this dang thing. Now engine assembly can start :D

IMAG0537.jpg

• Like 3

Good Stuff Dave.   Why did you need to wait ? 

They started selling a new style and were out of those particular hubs. I wanted that style because it has an exterior Archimedes screw to sling any oil back into the case...and more importantly pump a little air through for good case ventilation. Thats how a VW was designed. All the other styles of hub use a seal there, and that requires a more complicated venting system...so I waited until a new batch of the old style was made.  

So this actually penetrates the Case ? 

Just a heads up.   Your Engine Management System as of today is a International Endeavor.  I had to Call in a Marker on this one.   All Programing has been handed over to a buddy in London U.K.  He went to Collage to do this stuff and is currently making a living at it.   Says he will give it a go in his spare time !     :brows:    WHOOOO HOOOOOOOO!   :ROFL: 

• Thanks 1

I was thinking of this thread yesterday when I went to the boat ramp down the road....an ultralight amphibious was rolling down the launch ramp as I rolled around the corner.....he rolled into the water, fired his engine and idled past the "no wake" buoy... then throttled up and took off....soooo cool.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Yep, Cool stuff.   Those Pontoons do not count on your weight limit ether. 

(1) Weighs less than 254 pounds empty weight, excluding floats and safety devices which are intended for deployment in a potentially catastrophic situation

• Like 1

I wish I'd have gotten there about fifteen minutes earlier so I could have gotten a closer look....

That would have been cool to see :)

I think it would be a great addition if you lived somewhere with water. You can land in a remote lake and fish right off the plane :thumbsupanim

• Like 3

LOL, And just hang them from the Pontoons to FREEZE DRY on the way home ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1