Nugget Shooter Forums
ArcticDave

ArcticDave's Legal Eagle XL

It's the EGT that needs be Off Set, Eaa?

24 minutes ago, homefire said:

Ok, so you want the CHT breaking out of the 7 at 16"long.

yes!

Exactly, at the probe end the EGT needs to be three inches longer and the offset connectors also reduce the bulk in one spot.

Edited by ArcticDave

Ok,   This ?   Nodes Distance is from firewall now.

103117UpDate.png

Edited by homefire

2 hours ago, homefire said:

Ok,   This ?   Nodes Distance is from firewall now.

103117UpDate.png

Perfect as far as I can see! :)

LOL, All that for a few lines and numbers.  :ROFL:

OK, Final Order for goodies required.   I bumped the Ground Wire to 12 AWG.

• Like 1

Well me saving my back ups on a external HD saved my butt today.  My all but new computer got ugly on me after I down loaded a program to program...  LOL  Had to take it back to day one.  I get to spend most the day making it the way it was again.  MINE !  LOL

• Like 1

Cool beans. :thumbsupanim

Been busy on another project the last few days and haven't had time to do much. I did get my tires mounted up and hopefully will get the landing gear painted and assembled today. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, homefire said:

Well me saving my back ups on a external HD saved my butt today.  My all but new computer got ugly on me after I down loaded a program to program...  LOL  Had to take it back to day one.  I get to spend most the day making it the way it was again.  MINE !  LOL

Dang! Thank goodness you had that stuff backed up:yesss:

• Haha 1

Finished the welding on the legs today. Couldn't help mocking it all up for a quick picture. :D

IMAG0509.jpg

IMAG0510.jpg

IMAG0513.jpg

• Like 2

Cool.   What kind of tires ? 

Front sand tires for a quad. Lightest I could find for a big size. 21" tall and wide for flotation. 

• Like 1

Check this out, www.Freemansupply.com . rough sawn pattern lumber, sugar pine, adhesives, and fiberglass cloth. 

Two pattern shops I worked at used their products.

• Like 1

Santa needs a New Calendar.  He hit us early this year.   Wicked Wanda the Wonder Wife done did GOOD today.      Her Employer gave everyone a one time 25% off today.  That printer I was needing showed up.  Wireless to boot.  I can stash it anyplace.   Maybe I can see what ta ell I'm trying to do on those programs now.  Her brother, Me brudder in Law went bonkers.  He bought her a TV.  We don't Watch TV here.  He bought her a BIG TV.  So big we have no place to put the dang thing.  Going to have to hang it from the ceiling  in the living room kinda BIG TV.  No one hear has any interest in what's on TV these days.  BUT this is a smart TV he says !!!.  The kind of BIG SMART Tv.  It will go on line and we can watch all the Free Movies and Crap on the Kinda BIG Smart Thing Hanging from the ceiling.  God this thing is BIG.   Did I tell ya how BIG it is ? 

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/lg-55-class-54-6-diag--led-2160p-smart-4k-ultra-hd-tv/5792910.p?skuId=5792910&ref=212&loc=1&ksid=f916b716-910a-4c4f-9ea3-2f1074c47f9e&ksprof_id=16&ksaffcode=pg70949&ksdevice=c&lsft=ref:212,loc:2&gclid=Cj0KCQiAmITRBRCSARIsAEOZmr4Do3BfQ-50KwiItRUip3zyDPPvwVIDCpbU3hr0pxHSwAzrushiirMaAlMOEALw_wcB

Maybe I should hang it out side and we can pretend were in the Drive in or something. 

Cannon.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Score on the printer! Looks like mine but a lot nicer:thumbsupanim

I'm not much of tv person either, but there are other things you can use it for. I hook my laptop up to my little 32" when I'm watching airplane videos. You can even use it as a huge picture frame. Load up your favorite photos and have them display in random order. All kinds of things with some imagination :)

I got some good news yesterday too. I have been waiting since September for a particular propeller hub. The new batch is finally ready! I've gotta call them again monday and pay for it. This has been a major roadblock as I need to install it on the crankshaft before I final assemble the engine. :yesss:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, ArcticDave said:

Score on the printer! Looks like mine but a lot nicer:thumbsupanim

I'm not much of tv person either, but there are other things you can use it for. I hook my laptop up to my little 32" when I'm watching airplane videos. You can even use it as a huge picture frame. Load up your favorite photos and have them display in random order. All kinds of things with some imagination :)

I got some good news yesterday too. I have been waiting since September fo

r a particular propeller hub. The new batch is finally ready! I've gotta call them again monday and pay for it. This has been a major roadblock as I need to install it on the crankshaft before I final assemble the engine. :yesss:

Good Stuff for you.   Here you almost have a Air Plane built and I'm still futttzzing with a Program. :th:

Yea, this printer is the Bomb.   FAST FAST FAST compared to the old days.   Like most other printers the Printer only cost like $40.00 and the Ink cost $20.00  :2mo5pow:

Sure liking the Wireless thing.  Only took like 10 minutes to get it printing right out of the box.  Just popped the CD in the Lap Top and followed the yellow brick road.  Gravy.

Now we have a Printer, Copier, Scanner kinda toy.  Need to figure out if and how  I can scan stuff and get it to the computer some how.   Wicked Wanda sorta forgot to use the discount on some paper.  She did scoop a few more Ink Cartridges !  And a Cheapo Dremel Tool  .  :brows:  

Our house is some what on the Trailer Trashed Side but we have More Communications Equipment then the Russian Embassy !  With that TV hanging Up it's going to start looking like some Command and Control Room at NASA.  :200:

• Like 2

:ROFL:

I believe it! 

I've still got a lot of work to do:th_panic:

I've been so busy working on more pressing things...I haven't had a chance to do more than look wistfully at the plane lately. 

One project is gone thankfully and Patches the desert buggy is nearly done. A couple more days should get it about finished up. 

Hopefully back working on the plane next week. 

• Like 2

On 12/1/2017 at 4:21 PM, homefire said:

He bought her a TV.  We don't Watch TV here. 

Would he be terribly offended if y'all asked him to return it in exchange for electronics that would actually be used by you two..?

Swamp

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Swampstomper Al said:

Would he be terribly offended if y'all asked him to return it in exchange for electronics that would actually be used by you two..?

Swamp

Yep !   He sure would.   He has his ways.  That would fall under Wicked Wanda the Wonder Wife's responsibilities.  He gave it to her.  LOL   :Just_Cuz_06:

Edited by homefire
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, homefire said:

Yep !   He sure would.   He has his ways.  That would fall under Wicked Wanda the Wonder Wife's responsibilities.  He gave it to her.  LOL   :Just_Cuz_06:

Ya know, I was thinkin' the sales receipt thing.. But if she has it, no biggie then.. :thumbsupanim

Swamp

• Like 1

You know, he knows that you guys don't watch TV in your house, why don't you go out and buy him about a ton of fertilizer or something that he can't use and dump it on him.   But then maybe Wanda would get wicked, its her Brother.  

Old Tom 

• Haha 2

He knows I'm into computers, We think he just see's it as a BIG COMPUTER thing Hanging from the Ceiling.   Err Will be .  It's still in the box waiting to be hung. Or Sump-thing. 

44 minutes ago, Old Tom said:

You know, he knows that you guys don't watch TV in your house, why don't you go out and buy him about a ton of fertilizer or something that he can't use and dump it on him.   But then maybe Wanda would get wicked, its her Brother.  

Old Tom 

LOL Thinking about that one.    I still owe him a good time.  A good time like when he watched our kid for the day and gave him like three 20oz Code Red Mtn Dews and dropped him off to crawl the walls. 

• Haha 3

Well, this SUCKS !  My fingers are COLD !

Sucks.PNG

• Sad 1