Nugget Shooter Forums

I have always wanted one of these and picked this up.  A little zeroing in and it's deadly accurate out to 30 yards.  Shoots a 100 grain bolt at 370fps.  I have not shot it further yet but will soon.  Going to try to behead a turkey this fall.  Anyone else here shoot these?

image.jpeg

• Like 4

I had a cheaper version , it was 175lb pull . Shot good at 25 yds but never shot it farther. I might get another as long as it is a compound type.

What brand is that one.

That an awesome weapon!!:thumbsupanim

From the looks of that piece, it should have a 10 round/bolt magazine, now that would be awesome!!:yesss:

I have used and owned bows, I've always wanted a crossbow, I but never seen one that spoke to me, this one does, I would also like to know what the brand/mode isl!

Just don't let moonbeam see something like that or he will make it illegal! They will call it an assault crossbow. You will need a fixed stock and only be able to carry one arrow at a time.

Edited by matt
  • Like 1

Its is called a Crosspoint Sniper 370 mad by the Crossman Company famous for air rifles & Cabelas sells it.  I researched these things for a long time. I certainly did not want to spend a grand or more for one that is capable of shooting more than 350 fps.  I also went to stores and tried was not happy with the fit of many fixed stock units. When I sow how adjustable the Stock and for-end were, how fast it shot, was made in the USA by a reputable company and it was available for $300 or less I was sold. I have not been disappointed at all. 

http://www.cabelas.com/product/CENTER-POINT-SNIPER-CAMO-CROSSBOW-PACKAGE/2359254.uts?searchPath=%2Fbrowse.cmd%3FcategoryId%3D734095080%26CQ_search%3Dcrosspoint%2Bsniper%2B370%26CQ_st%3Db

http://www.crosman.com/archery/centerpoint-crossbows/sniper-370-camo

Edited by El Dorado
  • Like 3

I used to have a Horton. Took a couple deer with it. 

• Like 2

Wow...I thought anything more powerful and silent than a moderate bean fart were illegal in moonbeam land!... Cheers, Unc

• Like 1

Don't be telling MoonBeam you can shoot arrows with a Sling Shot. 

I know this is an old thread, But , I just bought a Sniper 370 , waiting for it to arrive..........

Any advice on it , anything I should know ?