Nugget Shooter Forums
azdigger

Look What I Made

I made these since the Doc said I got to stay off my foot

.post-779-0-64845100-1424910773_thumb.jpg

Ah ... Gymp Art ... Just like back in Trail Blazer's Day Camp in my early years 50 years ago! Good looking bands.

Had to find somthing to keep busy at.

Edited by azdigger

How do you get them off the hanger? :4chsmu1:

Neet thing called a "buckle".....works wonders

But will the Buckle hold a man's weight?

Nope , they are "survival wrist bands".

They just give me something to do as I sit.

Bummer not being able to go out and walk much, Doc said to stay off my feet right now as I still have trouble getting my left foot to heal.

I like the green and black one!

you can set up in the grocery store parking lot and have a youngster schlep them for you. :-)

The neighbors kids back in Chino Valley did that. Made enough money they bought an xbox in just a weekend!

AzDigger-feel your pain as I sit here with my back packed in ice,gettn' old is bs. Those bands remind me of the headshop goodies I sold outta my store back in the late 60s as lotza handmade stuff back in the day. John

Must be going around! ... I had a bad fall two nights ago...badly bruised ribs, big ugly black bruises and messed up skin on back of my arm ... Hyperventilated and passed out ... Unconcious 225 lbs. falls hard!!!! Hit on top of some rock artifacts sitting on my fireplace hearth ... Pretty stove up from it!

OUCH! Been down that road before ... Quick recovery Ron ... Gold still out there with your name on it!

post-25522-0-93412800-1424981687_thumb.j

65 year old brother that took the tumble on his quad two weekends ago. Going in for surgery tomorrow.

Broken collarbone.

We didn't even fire up the detectors. Seven months since he had a chance to swing a detector as he had been caring for my dad at his home. Can't make up a better big brother.

Edited by GeoJack

16 years here in the shadow of the Amazon and not one bug bite.....until now!

One Mosquitoe here carries Malaria and the other has Dengue.....that's the one that got me this month. Just now coming out of it after $1,000.00 or so in meds.

Last week got sick and tired of sitting in the house so just after lunch one day I drove the 8 miles to my lake patch for a little exercise. After five minutes felt like a whipped pup. Came to the house huffing and puffing.

On the mend now maybe Saturday for an hour or so.

Get well everybody!

16 years here in the shadow of the Amazon and not one bug bite.....until now!

One Mosquitoe here carries Malaria and the other has Dengue.....that's the one that got me this month. Just now coming out of it after $1,000.00 or so in meds.

Last week got sick and tired of sitting in the house so just after lunch one day I drove the 8 miles to my lake patch for a little exercise. After five minutes felt like a whipped pup. Came to the house huffing and puffing.

On the mend now maybe Saturday for an hour or so.

Get well everybody!

Been there Garimpo. Like an M-80 behind the eyes.

Part of the reason I don't mind not being there during rainy season. You can take all the precaution but one careless neighbor and the whole block is under siege.

Hope you feel better.

:2mo5pow: Gettn' old SUCKS............................but by god what a ride fer sure :4chsmu1: John

• Like 1

Is the fifth one from the left Olive Drab Green? How much are you asking for e`m?

Adam it is more of a dark desert camo sorta....

Had not give any thought about selling was just making to have something to keep busy.

Hey Rick, I have a project for you. I want a 8' dog leash that has a Y on the dog end with each short leg about 18" and the terminal end to have some sort of latch. This will be a dog leash to walk two dogs at a time. Subdues or camo like colors would work. Can you do it?

Let me check into it....might be a challenge.

What a hoot. Went to Spine Doc #2 and he informed me Doc #1 put all 16 shots in my spine in the wrong spot hahahaha :2mo5pow::idunno:

HJ ... Are we having fun yet? Ya gotta love modern medicine! NOT!

Thats a bummer hj, I guess theres just not enough money involved to get it right the first time! Or the first 16 times for that matter.