Nugget Shooter Forums
AzNuggetBob

Where does gold come from? with AZ Nugget Bob...

How fast is that newly discovered 80 meter x 800 meter cigar shaped what-ever-it-is moving?
I'm thinking that anything we mortal Earthlings can imagine is possible -- and then some. 

• Like 2

I agree Slim.
As far as the cigar shaped asteroid, (Oumuamua) I took a look at the available info on it so far and it is an odd one. traveling at an estimated speed of about 196,000 miles per hour. its believed to have come from another solar system and not from the asteroid belt. I have my doubts its going to loop back again. its speed seems to defy gravity at least from planets and stars the size of ours.
I'm wondering if its not really an old comet or a fragment of an exploding star.
I'm currently studying X-type and X group asteroids. so far they seem to be the type that can most likely contain rare earths or precious metals in large quantities.
AzNuggetBob

1 hour ago, AzNuggetBob said:

I agree Slim.
As far as the cigar shaped asteroid, (Oumuamua) I took a look at the available info on it so far and it is an odd one. traveling at an estimated speed of about 196,000 miles per hour. its believed to have come from another solar system and not from the asteroid belt. I have my doubts its going to loop back again. its speed seems to defy gravity at least from planets and stars the size of ours.
I'm wondering if its not really an old comet or a fragment of an exploding star.
I'm currently studying X-type and X group asteroids. so far they seem to be the type that can most likely contain rare earths or precious metals in large quantities.
AzNuggetBob

Oumuamua may have gone through many solar systems and Lord knows where it came from -- or where it's headed. The more we learn, the more we realize what we don't know, at least in my case. I've never heard of X-type and X group asteroids but the material that makes up black holes is supposedly a zillion times heavier and denser than anything else out there. If a chunk of that hit Earth there would be some big changes. 

• Like 1

So true Slim. on another thread Mike Furness said something like, we can do anything we can imagine. and I responded saying my Dad told me the same thing and I've never forgotten it. it's amazing what humans are capable of if they just put their mind to it.
When I was growing up. my Dad was an engineer for 3M Apollo project/magnetic tape division. My Mom worked for Raytheon missile defence tests at Point Mugu, Ca. Maybe why I've always had a thing for rockets. but I ended up prospecting Gold. now Im prospecting gold in the stars. :thumbsupanim
AzNuggetBob

• Like 3

Slim
I got a problem or two with this link.
 Just because the atoms are tightly packed or crystallized and it is highly resistant to wear or even has high strength,heat doesn't mean its a metal at all. and if your using techniques to test for metals only, you could never conclude its an unknown metal just because it appears to be metal. resistant to heat, strange properties(Fools gold, pyrite, graphite,asbestos etc.) If this place does exist what makes them think its metal? how can you say its metal or an alloy if you don't know what it is? or what its a mixture of.
Do an A.A. or spectra graphic analysis on it. they are taking about it but I dont see anywhere in there where its been done or the results of. I'd love to see a spectra graphic print out on on some of these alloys. :idunno:AzNuggetBob

Hey Bob, it's the government. What can one expect?

Speaking of problems, nobody has been able to figure this one out...

• Like 1

Thanks for clarifying that. I'll probably have NSA beating on my door. :D
And yes I figured out how Graham Hancock works in the first few sentences. I think he needs to work on his math. His numbers don't crunch. JMHO
AzNuggetBob

• Like 1

I'm glad people really believe we are stock piling alien material in Nevada.  Hides what we are really doing.  Not very interesting, and quite boring.

As to the 22 million dollars spent on alien research, that money went to a friend of "Dirty" Harry Reid http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/454729/how-your-tax-dollars-secretly-went-harry-reids-friend-research-ufos. To me, this is called fraud, waste, and abuse.  Others consider it money well spent.  I consider it a self licking ice cream cone where you are unchecked and you are both the person that creates a need and approves the project and aren't concerned about money, and then you make it so specific that only one person can fill it.  So much money wasted by the federal government and 22 million is chump change and not worth looking into.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, chrisski said:

chump change

I sure would like to have my portion of the extortion back in my wallet. Just think of all the new prospecting toys I could afford,  :yesss: 

Edited by SanDomingoJim
sp
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, AzNuggetBob said:

Safe with us. :D they would be better off keeping their distance. AzNuggetBob

If aliens were visiting earth, that would be a wise idea. But I'm just not convinced all these so called UFO sightings are of alien origin. I think most likely they are unexplained natural phenomenon.

Supposedly these have been witnessed  for centuries. The idea of alien beings flying around all this time without a single shred of physical proof seems very unlikely.

• Like 2

I agree Morlock in most cases they seem to be more of a Hologram an illusion. almost projected. you cant catch something that isn't really there. and that would explain their speed and their ability to appear and disappear, stop or start move almost instantly and without any noise.

but why, who or what is behind it ?.
AzNuggetBob

Edited by AzNuggetBob

There's something odd about the released pentagon video.  The aircraft is banking for the entire minute of the video and not once does the cigar shaped craft move from the point its at either left to right, up to down, or back and forth.  At one point it seems to rotate.  The view of the aircraft should be like to track a bug flying circles around you by turning your body only and not your neck nor eyes.  Almost like a spot had been burned into the screen by a laser or something.

Anyway, $22 million and all to show us is that video.  I also wouldn't doubt the video was made in 2004 as a hoax for a Navy Squadron Christmas party and ended up in the Alien footage file.

Where does gold come from? I'll show you, or maybe I should say I'll let Hubble show you. and because it moves so slow it will only give you a glimpse because it can only look at an incredibly small chunk of space and when focused in on deep space and misses about 99.9999999 percent of everything that's happening around it at any given time.
If you look at some of the photo's from Hubble you can see how exploding stars are spreading star matter out into space and they are regrouping into new stars. have you ever noticed how water tends to want to ball up when not influenced? gold and other metals when made fluid do the same thing. so destruction and re-creation is going on all the time.Its a never ending process. the only thing that changes is that the universe keeps expanding and time moves on.
Initially gold comes from exploding stars. Here on earth its just "flak" shrapnel from those explosions sometimes in the form of meteors, asteroids and even space dust in some cases over even millions if not billions of years. with the completion of James Webb space telescope we will learn even more about it's creation and formation and what else is created in these star explosions and what causes them. we are learning about new types of stars with every new satellite and a new comprehension of different physics in space that don't exist here on earth or even in our solar system.
AzNuggetBob

https://youtu.be/U1niwcncpKM

https://youtu.be/Xi-aQVgL66s

• Like 4

I wonder if, at some point, we will ever see the "big picture" and know who or what it was that created all of this. :pop:

Is what we are watching simply a 4th of July party for creatures we can not comprehend?:old:
In other words, if you like this years' fireworks, just wait until NEXT year.  :ROFL:

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Dakota Slim said:

And, is this just nebulous piffle?
What's sending mysterious repeating fast radio bursts in space?
http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/10/world/repeating-fast-radio-burst-frb121102/index.html

Slim as I recall some believe its a neutron star.

AzNuggetBob

On 1/6/2018 at 5:25 PM, Dakota Slim said:

I wonder if, at some point, we will ever see the "big picture" and know who or what it was that created all of this. :pop:

Is what we are watching simply a 4th of July party for creatures we can not comprehend?:old:
In other words, if you like this years' fireworks, just wait until NEXT year.  :ROFL:

You hit the nail right on the head. The movie   "Men in Black" was actually based on a true story. :inocent: :pop:

• Like 1

There is a lot of things going on out there that we still don't have a clue.
Take black holes for example. I see them as galaxy recyclers. They ingest everything around them eventually and blast them out in jets on top and bottom as pure energy, star matter.
AzNuggetBob

• Like 1

On 1/2/2018 at 8:38 PM, chrisski said:

There's something odd about the released pentagon video.  The aircraft is banking for the entire minute of the video and not once does the cigar shaped craft move from the point its at either left to right, up to down, or back and forth.  At one point it seems to rotate.  The view of the aircraft should be like to track a bug flying circles around you by turning your body only and not your neck nor eyes.  Almost like a spot had been burned into the screen by a laser or something.

Anyway, $22 million and all to show us is that video.  I also wouldn't doubt the video was made in 2004 as a hoax for a Navy Squadron Christmas party and ended up in the Alien footage file.

chrisski

There were originally two videos released. a long version and a short version. the long version disappeared off the net?.

AzNuggetBob

On ‎1‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 10:23 PM, AzNuggetBob said:

chrisski

There were originally two videos released. a long version and a short version. the long version disappeared off the net?.

AzNuggetBob

I think the longer video that got removed probably had classified on it.  Probably not the UFO, but the labeling.  Some of the writing that displays on the HUD is classified.  Each aircraft is different and that info is not available on the net.  The super hornet has two pilots and there were two aircraft.  The other three people who saw this are being quiet.

With removing videos, the YouTube videos that are important to me, I download those using a free YouTube to MP4 converter like clipconverter.  The ones I save are how to repair my truck videos, and clips I show at work to avoid showing advertisements.

• Like 1

Get your pick ready!

Potentially hazardous’ asteroid the size of the Burj Khalifa is heading towards Earth at 67,000mph

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5279587/A-potentially-hazardous-asteroid-flying-past-Earth.html

Edited by Dakota Slim
  • Like 1