Nugget Shooter Forums
AzNuggetBob

Where does gold come from? with AZ Nugget Bob...

1 hour ago, Au Seeker said:

I will guarantee if there is any beer out there in outerspace it will be cold, too cold to drink, unless it's orbiting too close to a sun!!

Nothing I like better then aged, frozen beer.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

When I said beer I meant another civilization on another planet. Maybe creatures just like us who are gazing through their own telescope, drinking beer and wondering the same thing. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Dakota Slim said:

When I said beer I meant another civilization on another planet. Maybe creatures just like us who are gazing through their own telescope, drinking beer and wondering the same thing. 

I sure there is  just imagine, ....3-3 eyed prospectors in the desert after a long day metal detecting for can slaw but only finding crappy gold nuggets from when the old timers used to mine the desert and just throwing that damn gold trash all over the place, damn that skunk again :2mo5pow: , they'll get rid of him tommorow ,..they're sitting by the camp fire drinking the coldest beer in the universe, and talking about one of them finding a rare earth meteorite and staring at the stars wondering if there is truely other life out there among all those stars, beer is all gone now it time to  hit the sack so tommorow they can find a butt load of can slaw, so much that they can retire and live the good life!!! :yesss:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Considering there are more stars in the universe then grains of sand on all of Earth's beaches, I'm sure some  22ft tall, 4 eyed, 6 toed, 3 nosed, 12 armed, 5 footed alien is out there having a Bud someplace.  I always wanted to be a sci fi novelist.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

Thanks Jenn

Edited by AzNuggetBob
  • Like 1

A lot to be learned in this Video. AzNuggetBob

Edited by AzNuggetBob
  • Like 1

To all you guys and gals that looked up into the skies at night and wondered where all that missing matter is, now we have a new theory.😉

http://www.popularmechanics.com/space/deep-space/news/a28562/researchers-find-universes-missing-matter/

Edited by Morlock
  • Like 1

Morlock Thanks for the link post. I was reading about it on another site earlier today. There are a few things that don't make sense to me about why the planets and moons keep their distance between each other and this may answer it. Now that we are seeing more moons around planets rotation speed/size/ gravitational pull doesn't seem to matter.

AzNuggetBob

So does this mean the light projected images we are seeing from Hubble are not 6-16 billion years old? or is it older?
These guys even keep a chalk board for calculations in their restroom. :D Makes you wonder where their best ideas happened.
BTW dont forget to check out the video on asteroid 2012 TC4
AzNuggetBob

https://www.space.com/9593-einstein-biggest-blunder-turns.html

Edited by AzNuggetBob
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, AzNuggetBob said:

These guys even keep a chalk board for calculations in their restroom. :D Makes you wonder where their best ideas happened.

I always get my best ideas while sitting on the crapper and trying really, really hard. 😉

Seriously though, I think some of what we believe today will be proven wrong in the future. Seems like scientists are constantly refining their theories over the long trajectory of time.

• Like 1

The bottom line is NO ONE knows what or how it happened.  Having seven academic degree's doesn't  make you right  . 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, homefire said:

The bottom line is NO ONE knows what or how it happened.  Having seven academic degree's doesn't  make you right  . 

Yeah, but we are getting a better idea. Just imagine if there is a trillion times what we think is out there out there. :200:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dakota Slim said:

Yeah, but we are getting a better idea. Just imagine if there is a trillion times what we think is out there out there. :200:

LOL,   Imagine how fast they would find a way to Mars if one of the Rovers found a Nugget ?   :ROFL:

Edited by homefire
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, homefire said:

LOL,   Imagine how fast they would find a way to Mars if one of the Rovers found a Nugget ?   :ROFL:

I've been reading a lot lately about the new rush to the moon,back to the moon for us.and mining was on their agenda.

AzNuggetBob

Been talk for years of Mining the Moon for Helium 3.  They would mine the Top 10 inches of the Moon Dirt.  Process on site and just ship containers back with the product. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AzNuggetBob said:

I've been reading a lot lately about the new rush to the moon,back to the moon for us.and mining was on their agenda.

AzNuggetBob

It's too bad mining was not part of the previous administration's agenda. The US should be right on top of the new mining opportunities created by the receding ice at the poles but I don't think we are. I read somewhere that Russia is.  

• Like 1

From I've been reading their primary goal is to build bases(refueling stations)for trips to Mars and other space exploration making fuel and oxygen from the ice inside the moons large craters. Its makes sense because they wouldn't have to deal with so many massive fuel burning launch and re-entry issues from earth as compared to the moon and make the space craft much more reusable and sustainable.
AzNuggetBob

Slim from what I've heard Chinese and Canadian companies and of course many of the oil companies. Its hard to drill a well with shifting glacial ice. I'd like to see the what their finding as far as old placer gold myself. :yesss:
AzNuggetBob

2 hours ago, AzNuggetBob said:

Who owns the north pole?

Thats easy Santa of course :4chsmu1: Mike C...:200:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, AzNuggetBob said:

Slim from what I've heard Chinese and Canadian companies and of course many of the oil companies. Its hard to drill a well with shifting glacial ice. I'd like to see the what their finding as far as old placer gold myself. :yesss:
AzNuggetBob

Glaciers are melting away and they'll probably just drill in open water anyways.

They should be investing in renewable energy instead of oil. It's just a matter of time before oil, coal goes the way of whale oil, kerosene,etc.

Edited by Morlock

Economics.   Oil is Cheap and does the job..   Non of the Renewable sources can compete except Hydro and that has more then a few down sides.    If they get it together on the Hydrogen 3 thing all that my become MOOT. 

7 hours ago, AzNuggetBob said:

Who owns the north pole?

https://mises.org/library/who-owns-north-pole

AzNuggetBob

In my opinion, claiming ownership of either pole would be like claiming ownership of the moon, but, as access becomes easier, ownership will undoubtedly become an issue. Some history books claim that Christopher Columbus "discovered" America. Sure he did, but there were lots of Native Americans here when he arrived. By the time the Native Americans realized what was going on, they had lost most of their land.