Nugget Shooter Forums
AzNuggetBob

Where does gold come from? with AZ Nugget Bob...

11 hours ago, homefire said:

The Earth is gaining mass faster then ever realized. Yep, some of it is GOLD is my bet.

http://www.tulane.edu/~sanelson/Natural_Disasters/impacts.htm

I read the estimates of cosmic dust being picked up on a daily basis range from between 10 tons to 300 tons. Multiply these figures by years, decades and centuries, you can see we've picked up the equivalent of Mount Everest over the past "few" years.

Estimated weight of Mount Everest is 161,930,000,000 metric tons.

Here is how it goes. LOL, We should write a book ! Call it GLOBAL MASSING ! Make Millions Countering the Global Warming Folks. The Earth is picking up Billions of Tons of materials from Space junk left floating around by the  Ancient Ones. Explain how every Ton of weight the Earth is scoops up causes the Earth to swing further and further from the Sun. Thus Cooling the Earth soon to be another Frozen Pluto ! UNLESS we starts shipping all of our Gold to Mars (Gold being 19.3 times heavier then Water). We also ship Billions of Tons of water to Mar in preparations for the Great Exodus !! No Need to tell them that Mars is Also going through the Global Massing and spoiling the Scam. In the end we all move to Mars and Prospect Mars for Gold living the Martian Dream in Retirement. Yea,

On 9/23/2017 at 6:51 AM, homefire said:
Here is how it goes. LOL, We should write a book ! Call it GLOBAL MASSING ! Make Millions Countering the Global Warming Folks. The Earth is picking up Billions of Tons of materials from Space junk left floating around by the  Ancient Ones. Explain how every Ton of weight the Earth is scoops up causes the Earth to swing further and further from the Sun. Thus Cooling the Earth soon to be another Frozen Pluto ! UNLESS we starts shipping all of our Gold to Mars (Gold being 19.3 times heavier then Water). We also ship Billions of Tons of water to Mar in preparations for the Great Exodus !! No Need to tell them that Mars is Also going through the Global Massing and spoiling the Scam. In the end we all move to Mars and Prospect Mars for Gold living the Martian Dream in Retirement. Yea,

Homie I,m guessing you know what all it would take to terraform Mars. Why not just fix what we are messing up here. Our planet will recover, its been doing it for billions of years without our help. AzNuggetBob

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Morlock said:

Morlock

I like your link. I' ll just say this. Ive been kicking around the idea for some time that our planet my be a dying star.

AzNuggetBob

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I had a request, Pm, to clarify what I meant in pasts posts about the relation of volcanic activity to gold deposits. Good question.
I will say this. I have found several patches bleeding out from under recent basalt layers in Az..you can track the gold up to these layers but either they are to deep under them to detect or the hot rocks are just to much for the detectors. Its obvious that the basalt layers are from more recent volcanic activity and came later covering the old gold deposits especialy in Az.

But on the flip side beyond the outer perimeter also created newer deposits around the volcanic activity. LSD is a good example.
LSD has two types of deposits. shallower secondary deposits and much older deeper primary gold deposits. the best way to tell them apart are the older primary deposits are made up of larger thicker quartz veins. 4"- 12" from an early volcanic period the more recent deposits are from thin quartz stringers a 1/4" to 1" thick sometimes puddling and cooling at the surface into a small rich pocket.

The more recent volcanic activity just re-cooked the ground geothermal with hot solutions and vapor resulting in the gold deposits at or near the surface and generally don't run very deep. I get pm questions like how far outside the volcanic activity? That's hard to say. It seems to depend on the size of the volcanic activity but based on what I've found usually within a mile or two but sometimes as much as five miles. I just hunt the outer perimeter of the cones or around the volcanic plugs.

Thumb butt,Vulture Peak, Pichaco peak ETC. The volcanic plugs are from a much older volcanic activity. I call it the goldi locks zone, not to hot, but not too cold or too far away.

A similar type of gold deposition is still going on today in N.W.Nevada.
Better known as the Carlin trend but on a larger scale because of the faulting in that area and possibly from the continuing  tectonic push from the Sierras. 
AzNuggetBob

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Interesting, AZnB.  I thought the volcanic plugs were the newer activity, approx. 30mya.    So then the gold under the tertiary basalt is the primary deposit, but the volcanics that created that basalt also recooked the hydrothermal solutions, resulting in the smaller stringers in outlying areas.  Hopefully I am understanding that correctly.   I really wish I could take some courses on AZ gold geology. :)  Thank you much for sharing your knowledge.

• Like 1

Oops, correction... I see on page three (of this awesome thread) your research found these volcanic plugs were made about 60-68 mya.  Which I guess is the start of the Tertiary period up to about 1.8 mya.  And from Jim Straights book, I recall 33mya was yet another period of major volcanic activity.  Pretty interesting.  I am just trying to sort out puzzle piece by puzzle piece so I can better understand how gold might have been distributed.  This also helps greatly in combination with reading geologic maps.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Andyy said:

Oops, correction... I see on page three (of this awesome thread) your research found these volcanic plugs were made about 60-68 mya.  Which I guess is the start of the Tertiary period up to about 1.8 mya.  And from Jim Straights book, I recall 33mya was yet another period of major volcanic activity.  Pretty interesting.  I am just trying to sort out puzzle piece by puzzle piece so I can better understand how gold might have been distributed.  This also helps greatly in combination with reading geologic maps.

It will serve you grasshopper.... :old:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Andyy said:

Interesting, AZnB.  I thought the volcanic plugs were the newer activity, approx. 30mya.    So then the gold under the tertiary basalt is the primary deposit, but the volcanics that created that basalt also recooked the hydrothermal solutions, resulting in the smaller stringers in outlying areas.  Hopefully I am understanding that correctly.   I really wish I could take some courses on AZ gold geology. :)  Thank you much for sharing your knowledge.

Yes Andy
Here are all the volcanic periods in Az. some are very young.  3 m.y.-1.8B.Y. these maps should help.
AzNuggetBob

http://www.azgs.az.gov/Hazards_ocr/volcanos/Volcanic History of Arizona-1986.pdf

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 9/27/2017 at 8:52 PM, AzNuggetBob said:

Morlock

I like your link. I' ll just say this. Ive been kicking around the idea for some time that our planet my be a dying star.

AzNuggetBob

Think of the earth as a big old M&M. How can it melt on the inside but not on the outside?  :89:
And, of course, that would mean that the earth is actually cooling rather than warming. 

Edited by Dakota Slim
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Dakota Slim said:

Think of the earth as a big old M&M. How can it melt on the inside but not on the outside?  :89:
And, of course, that would mean that the earth is actually cooling rather than warming. 

Slim

Cooling on the inside but warming on the outside if only by few degrees. we are finding things on the melted poles. land that has never been seen by humans .

Is it caused by humans or our we entering a new normal cycle of the earth. :idunno:

AzNuggetBob

• Like 4

1 hour ago, AzNuggetBob said:

Yes Andy
Here are all the volcanic periods in Az. some are very young.  3 m.y.-1.8B.Y. these maps should help.
AzNuggetBob

http://www.azgs.az.gov/Hazards_ocr/volcanos/Volcanic History of Arizona-1986.pdf

Oh my .... ask and I shall receive.  Just what I had been looking for.  Thanks AznBob!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Slim, Andy Take a look at this. its truly amazing. When we finally got Hubble fixed its awesome what it could see.
I hope your computer can load this Slim.Its really worth the wait. our planet is a mere speck in our galaxy.
Is Gold, star dust?. AzNuggetBob

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/spectacular-revelations-courtesy-of-hubble/

Edited by AzNuggetBob
Bad link
  • Thanks 2

Holy cow! Thanks for the show Bob. I knew the Hubble opened our eyes so to speak but this is unbelievable. The new telescope they launch in 2019 should enhance our ability to see what's going on out there.

Hubble is a time machine, if only at the speed of light.

AzNuggetBob

Edited by AzNuggetBob

1 hour ago, Dakota Slim said:

Holy cow! Thanks for the show Bob. I knew the Hubble opened our eyes so to speak but this is unbelievable. The new telescope they launch in 2019 should enhance our ability to see what's going on out there.

I agree Slim. We are going to see things in a whole new light, so to speak. AzNuggetBob

6 hours ago, AzNuggetBob said:

Slim, Andy Take a look at this. its truly amazing. When we finally got Hubble fixed its awesome what it could see.
I hope your computer can load this Slim.Its really worth the wait. our planet is a mere speck in our galaxy.
Is Gold, star dust?. AzNuggetBob

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/spectacular-revelations-courtesy-of-hubble/

I saw this on 60 Minutes this past Sunday. While it was amazing, it wasn't surprising. I'm looking forward to the James T Webb telescope launch in 2019. Unlike with what happened to the Hubble, just hope everything goes according to the plan on this one.

I know it's hard to comprehend but in the distant future, you won't be able to see any stars or galaxies in the night sky with a naked eye.  Everything is flying apart and at some point, the night sky will be inky black. Humans will have been long extinct by then.

12 minutes ago, Morlock said:

I know it's hard to comprehend but in the distant future, you won't be able to see any stars or galaxies in the night sky with a naked eye.  Everything is flying apart and at some point, the night sky will be inky black. Humans will have been long extinct by then.

Morlock
What?
AzNuggetBob

Morlock

Are you saying you think there is nothing out there but black space beyond the big bang.

AzNuggetBob

1 hour ago, AzNuggetBob said:

Morlock

Are you saying you think there is nothing out there but black space beyond the big bang.

AzNuggetBob

I read an article not long ago that stated in billions and billions of years into the future, the big bang will have expanded so far and the distances between galaxies and stars will have become so vast, they will not be able to be seen with a naked eye if standing on earth. In short, the night skies will become black. Hope that clarified everything.  

Infinity keeps getting bigger and we keep getting smaller. :idea:

Hubble proved there is much more out there than we realized. I wonder of there is cold beer out there somewhere. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Morlock said:

Humans will have been long extinct by then.

In that case that means nothing to me! :idunno: Just the facts man ... the relevant facts! :ROFL::old: 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dakota Slim said:

Infinity keeps getting bigger and we keep getting smaller. :idea:

Hubble proved there is much more out there than we realized. I wonder of there is cold beer out there somewhere. 

I will guarantee if there is any beer out there in outerspace it will be cold, too cold to drink, unless it's orbiting too close to a sun!!