Nugget Shooter Forums
Nugget Shooter

Nugget Shooter Main Store Site!

Great job Bill. I'll come visit the store when I pick up my GPX 6000.

Hey Bill...are you saying that if I show up & want to buy a GB2....I'm gonna get $100 off??? WOW!!! I'm pretty sure I'll be down there within the next week or so.

Tom

Hey Bill...are you saying that if I show up & want to buy a GB2....I'm gonna get $100 off??? WOW!!! I'm pretty sure I'll be down there within the next week or so.

Tom

Tom,

If you read the post again it's says that...."ALL forum members get a forum discount on item purchases over $100.00"

How much the discount is, would have to be discussed with Bill, send him a PM, or call him....623-910-0345, I'm sure he will do you right!!

Skip

That's a nice site Bill. Good luck with your sales! Hey, those little green things in some of the pictures, are those emeralds?

Edited by Rimshot

Good Site. Shared on FB.

Lookin good Bill!

Tom,

If you read the post again it's says that...."ALL forum members get a forum discount on item purchases over $100.00"

How much the discount is, would have to be discussed with Bill, send him a PM, or call him....623-910-0345, I'm sure he will do you right!!

Skip

Yeah...I had too many adult beverages.... :2drink:

Yeah...I had too many adult beverages.... :2drink:

A little too much of the nectar isn't a bad thing as long as you're not driving or fighting someone bigger than you :th: , Bill will beat any other dealer's price and with the forum discount how can you go wrong!!!

I love brick and mortar stores above all others-kudos on website redux and hope you have a righteous holiday season-John

• Like 1

Still wondering about those green stones laying on the rocks (by the gold nugget) Bill. Maybe it's trash but it looks like gems.

I have no clue, have asked several places including here and no definitive answer... Yet

Bill to cut to the quick JOBE now has the eighth edition of "The Nuggetshooter's Bible"

You are on pgs F-6 and F-7. I only have one copy or I would send you some!

If you have a mind to, and since you are a JOBE dealer you can order them direct

from them, or contact me with your store address and I'll contact Joe at Plateau Supply

to dropship you a few asap...

I have your address as William Southern... PO Box 576... Morristown AZ...85342

Please confirm thanks jim

• Like 2

Bill You have a great and wide selection of scales... I just ordered another one using my Visa account... Fast and

easy to do... Great Service ..jim