Nugget Shooter Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nugget Shooter

Garrett ATX in stock NOW!

Doing some testing and hunting with this new ATX so will add my own thughts on this unit soon....

No coments on the vids till I get one to test out-Bill do you have a demo I could check out one of these weekends :4chsmu1: Mike C... :200:

Yes I do Mike, from what seeing so far GPX still has an edge on depth, but I am surprised at how sensitive and deep the ATX is proving itself to go as well as being very simple to use....

Not yet Russ, but so far very impressed with this new Garrett and plan to get one to try on it after get enough time on the ATX with stock coil.

Hahahaha how many 5+ ozrs do ya see on a regular basis. Use a 1/2 dwt nugget and see whatz really up in a test as this test really proves nuttn' . I'm lookn' for a water unit myself currently. Looks like new minelab vs ATX are the frontrunners and you sell'm both Bill,cool-John

HJ I haven't seen any test results on the Minelab 2300 but I have tried the ATX down here. That big DD coil that comes with it will nail small nuggets. It's not in the class of the Fisher Gold Bugs on little nugs but then what PI is?

Another thing I like about the ATX is the fact Garrett has three different coils for it, the stock 12" DD and the 8" mono and the 20" mono.

I gotta be careful that I don't fool around and talk myself into buying one!!!! :th:

Looking like a fine machine at this point. Garrett has a super back up on support and Maintenance. Ok, Does not have the Rep of a 5000 but it just opened up. Less then half the Price of the 5000 I'm thinking it is going to be a Winner. I think this is just a toned version of there mine detector.

Homey the reps I talked too here said it is the same as their mine detector except for the software inside.

I am liking this machine so far fellers....

Look at meteorite video please????? now I'm REALLY confused as I do NOT want to buy both...still seeking-thanx so much for all info as much appreciated-John