Nugget Shooter Forums
SGTFDA

Drywasher cart

A year or so ago picked up a 3 wheel baby stroller at goodwill and tossed it in the attic. Thought I could make something from it. I needed some type of cart with large wheels for my puffer that's on the heavy size. The other day I dug it out and after cutting some parts off and adding seat belt material I had my cart. Bought the seat belt material in a large roll at the Mexican flea market. Come in handy for stuff.

post-384-0-41509900-1366745697_thumb.jpg

post-384-0-86586400-1366745720_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Cool Beans :4chsmu1: beats over your back !!!!!!!

WAIT DON'T ....be puttn GLEN on there an strappin em in when ya get to the top of the hill :zzzzz:

Frank I made a harness for him

• Thats a great idea!

Paul

I just made a engine cart outta a golf bag carrier and hauls dredges,highbankers etc real nice. Love the V axel system as can go over rocks up to a foot high but they all need BRAKES sooner or later-John

Nice!

Now here's a deluxe edition to carry anythang purt' near anywhere-John

post-23710-0-54975200-1367067805_thumb.j

• Like 1

My friend John outta chico makes'm. If truly interested just pm your # and I'll have him call ya with info as he's EXTREMELY private person but fab wizaed. Will carry many MANY hundreds a pounds easily with proper balance for safety. Just his hobby making thangs when bored as no dredging ,not a biz-John

Looks an awful lot like my deer hauler!

I.m interested in a cart also can u please give me his phone number ? Thanks

My friend John outta chico makes'm. If truly interested just pm your # and I'll have him call ya with info as he's EXTREMELY private person but fab wizaed. Will carry many MANY hundreds a pounds easily with proper balance for safety. Just his hobby making thangs when bored as no dredging ,not a biz-John

Dave as Hoser John mentioned in his post...."...just pm your #..." , so I think John might not want to give out his friend's number because as John mentioned, his friend is a very private person, so it would probably be best to send John a private message with your name, number/contact info, etc. and he would forward the info to his friend.

He's long gone into the hills as dredge ban killed his income so black opps now, so he talks to no one to protect 3 generations-John

John ... I know someone like that back East ... not hard to understand and a personal decision that needs to be respected!

Mike f

• Like 1

With so many generations and lives impacted by this horrendous 6 year ordeal anything is believeable now. Poverty,suicide,divorce,homes foreclosed,families torn asunder and spread to the winds,businesses ruined,on and on as the ramifications have spread like wildfire to one and all even remotely involved in a mining life-John :nutty: