Nugget Shooter Forums
Sign in to follow this  
beaudurkee

Recreational Vehicle Expert, offering help & advice

Everyone on this forum has been so helpful and willing to share their expertise. I thought I would offer mine in return. I am a design and sales executive with a RV manufacture. I have spent my entire life in the industry. I am especially knowledgeable in travel trailers, toy haulers, 5th wheels and truck campers. Motorhomes to a lesser degree. If anyone has any questions or would like some advice, please feel free to ask. I also have dealer contacts all over the country. I would be happy to assist you in getting a "insiders deal" if you are looking to purchase something new. Used is a little tricky, but I'm happy to see what I can do. I can probably save you thousands. Not looking to make $1, just help some friends. You can send me a PM or email to bdurkee@pacificcoachworks.com.

Beau Durkee

Product Manager

Pacific Coachworks

• Like 3

Thanks for the help offer Beau....one never knows help may be needed....

That's what I'm talkin about!! Very cool Beau. :thumbsupanim

Way cool offer man!

Jan-April is RV Show season. I work most of the shows on the west coast. If you are planning to go to one, let me know. I usually have free tickets :112: . Plus, meeting some of you would be a nice bonus.

I spoke with Beau today and he was extremely helpful, very knowledgable about the RV industry, answered all of my questions and then some!

He is a great addition to this group. Thanks again Beau.

Jeff

Cool, Beau. very cool.

I did some work with Country Coach on some of their more high-end machines in the early 2000's.

Got to understand all the electronic whiz-bang I can't afford :)

I just might have to see if you'll be at one of the Phoenix shows and come down to meet ya. I know I can't afford one and my wife doesn't see the tax shelter it can be :) (even though she is an accountant)

Beau,

We are thinking about adding a bigger solar system to our older Foretravel. Can you point us in the right direction for a self installed system?

Cool, Beau. very cool.

I did some work with Country Coach on some of their more high-end machines in the early 2000's.

Got to understand all the electronic whiz-bang I can't afford :)

I just might have to see if you'll be at one of the Phoenix shows and come down to meet ya. I know I can't afford one and my wife doesn't see the tax shelter it can be :) (even though she is an accountant)

There will be a show in Peoria at the sports complex. Free, I believe. I will be there on Sunday and Monday 2/11-12. If you or anyone else wants to come by and say howdy, that would be great. I'll be there working with my local dealer "Little Dealer Little Prices". Look for some little trailers with the name ECON, I'll be nearby.

There will be a show in Peoria at the sports complex. Free, I believe. I will be there on Sunday and Monday 2/11-12. If you or anyone else wants to come by and say howdy, that would be great. I'll be there working with my local dealer "Little Dealer Little Prices". Look for some little trailers with the name ECON, I'll be nearby.

By the way, I used to work for Bob Lee. The founder of Country Coach. A very interesting man.

Beau,

We are thinking about adding a bigger solar system to our older Foretravel. Can you point us in the right direction for a self installed system?

I would be happy to try. A few questions first: I take it you have a system now? What do you currently have? How much power are you looking for/what do you want to be able to do with the system? Are you wanting to run a inverter off you solar and batteries? I can make some suggestions with a little direction from you. I have a great freind that has a large RV parts store. So, when your ready, he'll give you the "I know Beau deal" ;)

Hey Beau ... Being older and sometimes forgetful ... Would you mind posting the Peoria show time and place the week of the show ... I marked it on my calendar but I have been known to lose that little pocket calendar. I'm really not that mindless but I'm sure a bunch of guys are in the same boat as me ... looking for a small camper to facilitate more time in the more remote parts ... towing my house rather than going home each night will give me more time for prospecting ... and enjoying the outdoors.

In the mean time can you offer any intro's to your dealer 'Little Dealer Little Prices" ... maybe an earlybird special ... always looking for a way to save a few bucks and buy locally ... I remember seeing their location off I-17 on my way north from Sportsman's Warehouse ... I think that is around the Exit 14 or maybe 15 but in that general area ... is that correct?

Mike F

Steve, here's a photo of a friend of mine's newer Fortravel with a nice solar setup that he installed himself.

Solar panels, charge controllers and inverters are a lot less expensive than they used to be...

http://werv2.com/

Edited by Dakota Slim

Hey Beau ... Being older and sometimes forgetful ... Would you mind posting the Peoria show time and place the week of the show ... I marked it on my calendar but I have been known to lose that little pocket calendar. I'm really not that mindless but I'm sure a bunch of guys are in the same boat as me ... looking for a small camper to facilitate more time in the more remote parts ... towing my house rather than going home each night will give me more time for prospecting ... and enjoying the outdoors.

In the mean time can you offer any intro's to your dealer 'Little Dealer Little Prices" ... maybe an earlybird special ... always looking for a way to save a few bucks and buy locally ... I remember seeing their location off I-17 on my way north from Sportsman's Warehouse ... I think that is around the Exit 14 or maybe 15 but in that general area ... is that correct?

Mike F

The RV Show is at the Peoria Sports Complex and runs 2/8-18/2013. Little Dealer Little Prices has 3 locations in the greater Phoenix area. It is a family owned business with one brother running each store.

Mesa - Larry Sampson 408-321-8431

Deer Valley - David Sampson 623-889-3927

Phoenix - Danny Sampson 602-386-1074

Let them know you spoke to me and they will take good care of you.

Edited by beaudurkee

Have had some questions about after market accessories and parts for RV's. This is not my primary field of expertise. I have a old friend that manages a large RV parts store. I have let him know that my friends here may be calling for advice and he is excited to help. He will make you a great deal if you want to purchase from him as well. Call 888-558-8394 and ask for Armondo.

Thanks

Thanks Beau ... I'll let you know how I make out ... Be down that way in a week or two. Mike F