Nugget Shooter Forums

Thanks for the Johnny Winter and Rory G vids. Cool stuff. That's Tommy Shannon playing bass in the 2nd JW vid. He joined SRV in 1974 and formed Stevie Ray Vaughn and Double Trouble along with Chris Layton on drums.. It caused a rift between JW and Stevie Ray Vaughn. Supposedly patched up prior to Stevie's death. So much great music from both JW and SRV.

Some more blues from Kim Wilson of the Fabulous Thunderbird's

The Gen. has accomplished a lot in life....a good guy....thanks for posting the video Mike

just tooooo cooool. Thanks for posting it.

Dayam Bill!

You are batting 10,000! Savoy Brown? Salma Hayek's table dance??? Sheeeze!!! You have some good taste my friend! (Let's face it, that dance would be awesome to bagpipe music. I have been to the "Titty Twister"...It is between Socorro and Truth or Consequences on I-25 and is every bit as rough as the movie says it is!)

I have been sneaking around in the woods listening to this in my head between bugles and bleats. You can hear my cow call several times in this song!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kTzT3saWJU

Some hammerhead will still yell "Freebird" now that is funny!!

Grab a fifth of vodka and ponder this mans lyrics...genius!

It isn't Friday but I just heard this one on the radio and I remembered how hard it rocked. And I like hard rock.

So here is one form a rookie band that is really going to go places someday. What a hoot!

Now tell me that is not the perfect song for the times! Those boys have written the soundtrack of this planet for 40 years! darn good stuff!

...... I died in 1977 ....... felt the darkness Mr D ! ...... seen the light for too long now ......

THE STONES STILL A ROCKN' FOR OVER 50 YEARS-----oops sorry for double post as I got sooo hung up on song that I forgot it was on here already as just got 2 new to me ones in my email-anyhow twice as good now and both rock---John