Nugget Shooter Forums

Oh yea Swamp, Blohn and the Refreshments are the best. 

Oxford will wear you out with the boogie. 

I like the Refreshments when they were in Texas. 

• Like 1

If you likeIf boogie woogie check this guy out:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I LOVE pianer boogie woogie.. I especially love it when played by the last people on earth you'd think by looking at them could or would play it..

What I don't love is when the music is out of synch with the vid.. That usually happens when recorded in settings like the above -- orchestral settings, studio settings and the like.. This happens because there's other recording going on at the same time -- straight audio recording from mics around and/or within the piano proper to eliminate extraneous noise while capturing a more true piano sound.. Then the dood in the editing suite blows the synch and ya end up with the above -- in this case a vid where the visual is in front of the audio.. Talk about yer scrambled brain n eyeballs, geesshhh.. Kinda reminds me of how over-the-air digital TV is -- just out-of-synch enough to feel very AI in nature..

So, for your viewing and listening pleasure, let's take a look and listen to the same tune as played by Joerg and another dude at the same time on the same funky upright pianer in a barroom setting: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeP2j2F_jFc
Swamp

EDIT: This may have posted as a link instead of being imbedded.. If so, sorry..

Edited by Swampstomper Al

HE FUND THIS OLD  PIANO THAT WAS BEING REPAIRED

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Your right swamp, boogie woogie can't get any better than that. 

Thanks for posting that. 

• Like 1

The way I feel about boogie woogie.....

• Like 1

Kewl..! Yeah, Jacob has a bit of history I do believe.. He played Jerry Lee Lewis in a stage play I think it was, may have been a movie, a few years back.. It was about "The Million Dollar Band" -- which is to say Jerry Lee, Elvis, Johnny Cash and...and...uh-oh, brain phart, one of the rock-a-billy singer/guitarists of the early Sun Recording Studio / Sam Phillips days.. Dang, this gettin' older thing sux..!

Anyhowww, here's a band boogie thang hope y'all enjoy.. May be a familiar face or two in this besides Albert Lee.. I do believe that's Georgie Fame on Hammond (don't ask me to recall his real name right now, lol..) Mike Sanchez on pianer: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qt-8Q1OF1fM
Swamp