Nugget Shooter Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Uncle Ron

NEL Coils for Minelabs????

I was over on the Minelab Owners forum and some folks were talking about a Russian made coil for MLs called a NEL coil ... Anyone every hear anything about them? It's not clear if they're made for the GPX series or not? Cheers, Unc

Ron there're some videos on YouTube about the NEL coils, but I didn't see any for a GPX.

Skip

What ever happened to the square balck coils Bill was testing and possibly going to sell?

What ever happened to the square balck coils Bill was testing and possibly going to sell?

Hi Matt, They never sent me one to test that would work with the GPX 5000 and I just sort of gave up on them since they never contacted me with a working model..... I am still hoping they will get it figured out and they seem to know how to build a coil. Pulsemate was the outfit http://pulsematecoils.webs.com/ If they ever come up with one that will work well and be smooth and sensitive on the GPX 5000 I'll be all over it.

Has anyone ever bought a coil from Razorback? If so was it ever delivered?

Yup, I got a secret custom coil made by Jason. It did not take too long to get considering it was a custom one off.