Nugget Shooter Forums

Bucket, Boomer, and Nugget Shooter did a spring outing in the Quartzsite area?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ?????

We would have to import beer, I don't think they stock enough there. :D

It's only a 2 hour drive for me.......I figure I could make it.

Patrick.....

If the timing was right , I would go. A girlfriend and I drank a town clean of Corona Light one time. It was International Falls, MN All the future trips we had there , we ordered ahead of time...and it worked very well.. :D

As usual, Adam has his priorities straight..

Makes a man proud.

Patrick.....

Sounds good! I'm looking at maybe going down there in about a week and a half for a week.

Shep

whens spring in az? sucks i missed the last outing.... maybe this time :hmmmmm:

I have been thinking about driving to Quartzite and give it a try, I am only 75 miles from there. It would be really cool to possibly hook with you guys when and if you do decide to go to Quartzite. i could learn a lot from the pros and it may be my only chance at ever finding any gold since I have had no luck at all on my own. Zuki

No Date yet just feeling the water so to speak.... Mentioned it to Bucket about a month back and he thought it was a good idea.

Get the "Bucket an Boomer" crew goin on this so I know when to PACK my "ANTI WABO" SERUM, so I don't puke my guts out and fall outta bed again :yikes: OUCH !!!

Frank, only 'anti-wabo' serum out there is a skunk, and you don't want that, now do you?

I'm headed down that way, 'round the 17th' for 5,6 days to check the area out. Set, confirmed and in travel-mode as of now. All welcome! Patrick don't drink or smoke, so need someone with vices, for around fire. Billy, got a fresh unopened bottle of Gentleman Jack (and the usual- Cabo)!

Shep

I think I'll go for the G.J. as a celebration drink if somebody gets a biggun, that wabo wabbled me too much. I'm better off with the American stuff. :aw-shucks:

The reason I don't drink around the fire is so I can get Shep back to his trailer safely.....

Patrick.....

I'll drag Sgt Frank out with me, for sure. I've been there a few times in passing, but never really had time to do any justice.

He and I have been talking about heading out that way.

Might have to pre run to meet up with Shep, but it would be the weekend after the 17th, if you're still gonna be there. I'm still just a pup with a day job looking forward to retiring and living without so dang many bills (the ones having small children accumulates)

Frank, maybe you forgot, but you said you'd bring what Italians celebrate with on special ocassions for the next bigun?! I could hunt around for a gallon of Red Mountain Pink Chablis for you. Don't think we could get the mileage out of it like the Cabo tho.

Patrick, if you've noticed, I don't party much farther from my bed than I can crawl ;-); except that one time @ GB when Billy forced that Gentleman Jack down my throat- that was a long road home! I'll get even tho-

Glenn, Patrick corrected me (again); I'll be leaving here the 18th (wed), and be there in 'bout 10 hours.Will hunt thru the following weekend and leave the following Tuesday AM.

I can't provide lavish meals and humor like Bunk, or pointy fingers like John B, Billy or Frank; just my pretty face around the campfire at night (hopefully it'll be a small fire ;-) This is not a clicky get-together or business oriented, nor organized. I'm getting out of town and wouldn't mind the company. nuff said!

Shep

Get the "Bucket an Boomer" crew goin on this so I know when to PACK my "ANTI WABO" SERUM, so I don't puke my guts out and fall outta bed again :yikes: OUCH !!!

"ANti-wabo "serum is good sea salt on the rim of your margarita made from 100% agave liquor. SAlt keeps you hydrated while alcohol dehydrates you and depletes salt in your body. The next day after a heavy drinking binge, you're electrolytes are gone and that's why you throw up if you try to drink water( body rejects it).... But add some salt, then it's much easier for your body to absorb. Avoid it all and drink real Marg's...

LImejuice has Vit C in it as well- skip the sugar, though and you'll have a real man's margarita or cheat and add some Pure Via (stevia) sweetener.

QUartzite sounds like fun( though warm)...

Shep,

I require none of those things and can only provide good company and probably a few laughs at my expense. That's just the kind of guy I am :)

Besides, it gives Frank and I the reason to get out there sooner (and then again for the meet n greet when BnB come out)

It's only a few hours from my place and an area I've not spent much time in.

This time of year you gotta kick out the freeloader RVs to have ground to hunt on, though ;)

Or it looked that way last time I was through this time of year, as I used to drive out to LA almost every week.

Hmmmm. "Freeloader RV's"?

I've been called many names, but that's a new one on me.

I'm certainly guilty though. On many occasions, I have taken advantage of my right to use Public Lands in the manner allowed. Free camping? You betcha.....any chance I get.

Can I assume you will be staying in a motel?

Patrick.....

I was speaking about the snowbirds that camp on Dome Rock road all winter, instead of the 14 day limit.

It was said as more of a joke anyway, as you almost would have to walk through someome's camp to get out in the field from the looks of it.

I don't own a motor home. I would be staying in my 9+ year old Coleman tent if sleeping over... But I plan to come out early and head home late. Just make a long day of it.

Shep did you forget drinking in the dale, that was a fun night,You guy,s pick a date and i will try to hobble out there,

Cool.... sort of waiting on Bucket to contact me. Where are ya bud????

Weavin Billy- you don't mix anything w/ Cabo- straight from frozen bottle. Any salt needed, you lick off yer brow from diggn sooo many holes all day.

Denny, yes I remember campfire at the Dale, way too far from my bed! Crown Royal! I think the problem is the ozones the cap throw off when thrown in the fire! Corks thrown don't need fire. Have gotten smarter ;-) I'm gonna be there from Wednesday (18th) till following Tuesday. Would be good to see you again.

Shep