Nugget Shooter Forums
Dakota Slim

BRRRRRRR! How Cold Is It?

It's sunny but darn cold here at the Cargo Muchachos today, and the wind is blowing hard out of the north. The high is only supposed to be around 60 today and WUnderground.com says tonight's low will be 29.

Dang! What you sniveling about.

Here in southern New Mexico, High Desert was 34f this morning winds 8mph and expected high of 50 some.

Ran out of propane this morning got lucky and found some at a RV park, GOD BLESS there soles.

Every thing else was locked up. I love RV folks!!!! Check this out, the 15lb tank was $5.00 cheaper to fill there then Servi Gas the Same place that supplies there gas.

Expected low in the morning, 28f.

6° this morning, clear bright and no wind.

Just enough weather to chase all the late snowbirds south!

Looking towards Majuba (taken a few days ago) post-861-0-97793200-1290715278_thumb.jpg

In Yakutsk, Siberia right now it is -42F. Be happy, don't worry...

Aloha guys,

dang it was 30 degrees at my place this morning when I left for work at 3am BUT it got to a high of 48 out at McCarren Airport around noon. Same ofr friday BUT on saturday we are going to have a heat wave :shrug: with a low of 40 and a high off about 58.

We dont have no stinking global warming here in Vegas baby.:blink:

Looks like we might get a nice white Xmas this year again.:thumbsupanim

Aloha and be safe out there and keep warm also.:D

Stan aka Kaimi

Just for fun I looked it up.

Since weather has been recorded, Dec. 12th 1932 the first and last recorded snowfall here in Yuma, AZ. 1.5 inches.

Low 48 last night and right now at 4:30 PM. 71.

John

Took the new RV to Monterey with the family and grandkids for some nice sunny ocean weather. Brrr it was cold. Was 28 at night with a wind and low 50's in the daytime. It also rained on us some. We enjoyed the weather anyway and had a good time. Metal detected the sandlots with my grandson as that was a good alternative to surf fishing on a cold day. He is almost eight and is hooked on dirt fishing for money. Hope all had a good thanksgiving. Jerry

:*&$*(: 27 now with a high of 42 a coming and I'm adjusting my new scope in on my 30-30 and will blast the hills bigtime today with dozens a weapons with my buds!!!John :thumbsupanim

Good morning prospectors! Such a nice day out, for those who like to freeze their N%ts off.

It's 28 degrees out here in 29 Palms @ 7:15am. It was 24 @ 5am. Fire sure feels good.

Bob

Mornin` Fellow Prospectors.

17c here on the goldfields of West Oz at 9am........28c max today and tomorrow........nice cool breeze from the south.

Spent last sunday swinging on a salt lake in 38c with a hot wind blasting down from the north that fully tested us ol` timers.

Driller.

The temp here in central Utah at 06:30 this morning was -15F. It makes it easy to stay indoors and feed the fire. Later Treetop

-17F?! Woah, you must be way up there in the Mtns like in Park City or something, it was 17F in UT Co. last night where I am.

Yepp

Just a bit nippy this morning 30 degrees in Kabul Afghanistan, about 35 degrees here in Kandahar this morning... :whaaaa: Bit brisk walking to the shower and porta johns in shorts shirt jacket hat and flip flops :brows: ...LOL

Very Respectfully

RANGERMG

Tim

86°F....29°C...here in So. Americana aka Brazil...Driller did you find any gold

in that salt lake?....RANGERMG...sounds like your weather is like the Japenese

air force..a little nip in the air!!!!

86°F....29°C...here in So. Americana aka Brazil...Driller did you find any gold

in that salt lake?....RANGERMG...sounds like your weather is like the Japenese

air force..a little nip in the air!!!!

High of 57 freekin cold degrees here in the AZ desert forcast for today....

Well yesterday it almost got warm, 52 degrees. Sun went down and at 4am today it was 24 degrees on our back patio. It's now 38 degrees with a high of 48 today. Where were these temps. in July & August?

Bob

High of 57 freekin cold degrees here in the AZ desert forcast for today....

Poor Billy...be sure to buy the long Johns that have the trap door in the back.. :hahaha:

This town aka Uruacu is 71 years old and has never seen 57° freekin cold degrees...

but me and the wife went to the town restaurant for lunch today and I did have a

cold Brahma beer that was almost ice....

HEY.. I remember hail falling on your front porch!

Hi Bill and All

23deg here last night and a blazing 42 in the sun

with 5-25 gusts. This is why I escape to Bill's

territory now and then to warm up, camp out and

do some detecting, doesn't get much better then

that!

Best to All

Herb

Hard rock mining around Prescott.

I carry an old, solid iron, 10 pound pick that I found in the Oregon boonies. When I hit the ground with a mighty swing to dig up them lead things the pick goes thunk, penetrates a half inch and the chips fly. Ground is frozen solid. Do I need a miner's license to buy dynamite? Could also buy a ticket to Australia or New Zealand. The weather is right nice this time of the year in the southern hemisphere.

Hard rock mining around Prescott.

I carry an old, solid iron, 10 pound pick that I found in the Oregon boonies. When I hit the ground with a mighty swing to dig up them lead things the pick goes thunk, penetrates a half inch and the chips fly. Ground is frozen solid. Do I need a miner's license to buy dynamite? Could also buy a ticket to Australia or New Zealand. The weather is right nice this time of the year in the southern hemisphere.

Blasting permit/license...solid iron pick eh,make your hands stick right to it.What's with the hard rock mining?,hand tools,heavy equipment or both?....20-25 degrees in the Cali motherlode..but the gold really don't care.

I do not know what the big deal is it was -8 last night in south lake tahoe,A New record low

It was a dry cold :rasberry: , still wonderfull to be here,I love it,snowmobiles tommorow then back home,

There is a unexplainable beauty to this place in these conditions, :thumbsupanim

Glad i,am not in a covered wagon looking for food.