Nugget Shooter Forums

3 hours ago, garimpo said:

OKLAHOMA

A guy from Oklahoma passed away and left his entire estate to his beloved widow, but she can't touch it 'til she's 14. 

Follower of Islam ?  LOL

A new law was recently passed in Oklahoma . When a couple gets divorced, they are STILL cousins 

• Haha 1

A guy walks into a bar in Oklahoma and orders a mudslide. 

The bartender looks at the man and says, "You ain't from 'round here are ya?"

"No," replies the man, "I'm from Tennessee "

The bartender looks at him and says, "Well, what do ya  do in Tennessee ?"

"I'm a taxidermist," said the man.

The bartender, looking very bewildered now, asks, "What  in the world is a tax-e-derm-ist? 

"The man says, "I mount animals" 

The bartender stands back and hollers to the whole bar.. "It's okay boys, he's one of us!" 
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

My old Toyota tried this on it's own a few months back, didn't work out this well. The entire wheel assembly 

came off the axle. Not a pretty site. This 1927 technology would be great. 

https://mail.uol.com.br/attachment?msg_id=MTQ4Mjky&ctype=Parking+Problem+Solved1.mp4&disposition=attachment&folder=INBOX&attsize=4904786&content_id=&accountId=0

Have to wait for it to download, then open it. 

12 hours ago, garimpo said:

My old Toyota tried this on it's own a few months back, didn't work out this well. The entire wheel assembly came off the axle. Not a pretty site. This 1927 technology would be great.

https://mail.uol.com.br/attachment?msg_id=MjY4NDM&ctype=Parking+Problem+Solved1.mp4&disposition=attachment&folder=TRASH&attsize=4904786&content_id=&accountId=0

Ok Skip this is the link address I copied it and pasted it here. It works for me but I have to wait for the download that shows at the bottom left corner of my screen. It takes a minute or so to download and then my setting is for it to open when it finishes the download. It works for me. 

Don, nothing happened when I clicked on the link other than going to a webpage and having this up in the top left corner.......

"Anexo não encontrado"...

Which translates too.....

"Attachment not Found"

3 hours ago, Au Seeker said:

Don, nothing happened when I clicked on the link other than going to a webpage and having this up in the top left corner.......

"Anexo não encontrado"...

Which translates too.....

"Attachment not Found"

What's happening here is that Don is copying right from his web email. That's not really a possibility like it would be if he was downloading his email to his computer. He's only copying the links to the attached image. We can't see the images linked to because webmail would be insecure if everybody could see your email without signing in.

For Don to make this work he needs to download the email image attachment and copy/paste the image from his computer - not from the webmail page. It depends on his email provider how he would download the attached image from the web page but the simplest solution would probably be to drag the image to his desktop. If that doesn't work right clicking on the image in his email and choosing "download" will probably do the trick.

• Like 1

Hi Clay, I downloaded the site, then clicked copy the link address. Then pasted it here, it works for me but it's not fast. 

On my computer the download shows at the bottom of the screen, then when the download is finished it starts to play or I can click play. The name of the link is parking problem MP4.

WHEW!

Thanks for the help. 

A Oklahoma State trooper pulls over a pickup on I-40 and says to the driver, "Got any I.D.?" and the driver replies "Bout wut?" 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The Costco Doctor

One day, in line at the company cafeteria, Joe says to Mike behind him, "My elbow hurts like heck.I guss I'd better see a doctor." 

Listen, you don't have to spend that kind of money," Mike replies. "There's a diagnostic computer down at Costco. Just give it a urine sample, and the computer will tell you  what's wrong and what to do about it. It takes ten seconds and costs ten dollars - a lot cheaper than a doctor."

So, Joe deposits a urine sample in a small jar and takes it to Costco. He deposits ten dollars and the computer lights up and asks for the urine sample
He pours the sample into the slot and waits.

Ten seconds later, the computer ejects a printout:

You have tennis elbow.  Soak your arm in warm water and avoid heavy activity.  
It will improve in two weeks.  Thank you for shopping @ Costco.

That evening, while thinking how amazing this new technology was, Joe began wondering if the computer could be fooled. 

He mixed some tap water, a stool sample from his dog, urine samples from his wife and daughter, and a sperm sample from himself for good measure. 

Joe hurries back to Costco, eager to check the results.  He deposits ten dollars, pours in his concoction, and awaits the results. 

The computer prints the following: 

1. Your tap water is too hard.  Get a water softener. (Aisle 9)

2. Your dog has ringworm.  Bathe him with anti-fungal shampoo. (Aisle 7)

3. Your daughter has a cocaine habit.  Get her into rehab.

4. Your wife is pregnant.  Twins.  They aren't yours.  Get a lawyer.

5. If you don't stop playing with yourself, your elbow will never get better!

Thank you for shopping @ Costco!
  • Like 1