Nugget Shooter Forums

Take a look at something different....this fruit grows from the bark on this tree....

post-300-1253646650_thumb.jpg

I think its funny Brazil beat OBAMA and OPRAH WIND BAG out for the Olimpic's, By the report on the news, Rio is really happy, all them girls in dental flows bathing suits. :laught16::laught16::laught16: Wish I could get down there! But my wife would kill me! Grubstake

He is in the US right now......... Bet they are having one heck of a party down there right now! However.... If I go again, you could come along under the pretense of looking for gold!

I called my wife this afternoon and I could hear the party already going on down there....I was please that

BO and OWB lost.....grubby don't worry about your wife killing you....one look at one of those dental floss

bikini's and your system would just lock up...

Yea Steve one of the biggest parties in the country and I'm 5700 miles away from it....there's going to be a

serious dent in the cold beer supply...

From the looks of it, south America has been getting some of those earthquakes too. Boy you guys have it all down there. Maybe it will sake some gold lose. Grubstake

The Hunting Trip

Jack and his buddies were discussing an upcoming hunting trip. Unfortunately, Jack had to tell them that he couldn't go this time because his wife wouldn't let him. After a lot of teasing and name calling, Jack headed home, depressed.

Later on when Jack's buddies arrived at the hunting camp, they were shocked to see Jack. He was already there with a cold beer in hand, burgers cooking on the grille, gun cleaned and loaded, and a camp fire glowing.

"How did you talk your wife into letting you come, Jack?"

"I didn't have to," Jack replied.

"When I left you guys, I went home and slumped down in my chair with a brew to drown my sorrows. Then Bernice snuck up behind me, covered my eyes, and said, 'Surprise.'"

"When I peeled her hands back, she was standing there in a beautiful see-through nightie and said, 'Carry me into the bedroom,tie me to the bed, and you can do whatever you want!'"

"So, HERE I AM!"

This looks like the right spot for this video. Pretty picturesque video of Rio for their 2016 bid, (clouds and lighting reminds me a bit of Florida, architecture reminds me of Southern France) Enjoy

This looks like the right spot for this video. Pretty picturesque video of Rio for their 2016 bid, (clouds and lighting reminds me a bit of Florida, architecture reminds me of Southern France) Enjoy

Thanks Big Rex for the Rio clip...everything you see in that clip is all there...and

much more they don't show you...anybody that likes a BIG party should make reservations now...

and just think I live only a two day drive from there!!!!!

Been trying for days to post on the "sharing finds" and "thought for the day" threads but

when I click them to post IE says it has encountered a problem and then shuts down IE...

have some good prospecting pics of my beeping buddy(6 year old)grand-son and us getting

stuck and using the high-lift jack....boy was that ever work...anyway the computer goes

into the shop tonight for a complete overhaul and will be back in about a week...got the

stuck pics to download but not the grand-son in his camo...

post-300-125839559363_thumb.jpg

post-300-125839562387_thumb.jpg

post-300-125839566127_thumb.jpg

Guess Microsoft needed an overnight rest...it just now downloaded my pics of the

grand-son we took yesterday....

Pick in hand ready to dig some gold....

Hard work, need to keep up the energy...

Found one little one just to the left of the lone tree...100% went to the new boy...

Looking for his other grand-pa about two hundred yards away....

Sure is great when you get a chance to start'em out this young...

post-300-125845476346_thumb.jpg

post-300-125845478859_thumb.jpg

post-300-125845480854_thumb.jpg

post-300-125845483726_thumb.jpg

Louis Phillipe sure has a great beeping instructor....... Maybe some one sells a short shaft kit so you can start him on the 3000. Nice job getting the TOY's rear axle sunk!

Yep I have the two underwater machine...one is a VLF and the other a PI...and the

shafts can be either long or short for underwater...think I'll start him out on

one of those....

Just got word from my little buddy's dad and mother that he can go to the USA with me

in July...he's out of school for the whole month of July but I think I'll only take

him for two weeks...can't afford him any longer than that...he likes for me to buy

him everything he sees...so now tomorrow he goes to Goiania with my wife (his grand-mother)

to get his passport($150.)...then we have to make an appointment in Brasilia for his

tourist visa to the USA...another $150.00 before the interview...if they say no they

keep the money!!!

Was going to take the train to Brasilia...the capitol..with

my grand-son to get his USA visa..but the train was full and

had standing room only...

post-300-126815281318_thumb.jpg

Childbirth at 65

With all the new technology regarding fertility recently, a 65-year-old friend of mine was able to give birth. When she was discharged from the hospital and went home, I went to visit.

'May I see the new baby?' I asked

'Not yet,' She said 'I'll make coffee and we can visit for a while first.'

Thirty minutes had passed, and I asked, 'May I see the new baby now?'

'No, not yet,' She said.

After another few minutes had elapsed,

I asked again, 'May I see the baby now?'

'No, not yet,' replied my friend.

Growing very impatient, I asked, 'Well, when can I see the baby?'

'WHEN HE CRIES!' she told me.

'WHEN HE CRIES?' I demanded. 'Why do I have to wait until he CRIES?'

'BECAUSE I FORGOT WHERE I PUT HIM, O.K.?!!'

Q. Where is the first recorded Biblical case of constipation?

A. In Kings where it says that David sat on the throne for forty years.

You heard it here first!

British Petroleum announced today that they will no longer hire Cajuns to help in the

cleanup. Thiobodeaux, Boudreaux and Fontenot were told to clean as many brown pelicans as

they could....

So far, Thibodeaux has cleaned and gutted over 56 birds while Boudreaux made the roux and

Fontenot cooked the rice. :nutty: :hahaha:

THE OUTHOUSE POEM *

(*note: If you don't know what a Out House is - ask someone a little older)

post-300-043707000 1285587692_thumb.jpg

The service station trade was slow

The owner sat around,

With sharpened knife and cedar stick

Piled shavings on the ground.

No modern facilities had they,

The log across the rill

Led to a shack, marked His and Hers

That sat against the hill.

"Where is the ladies restroom, sir?"

The owner leaning back,

Said not a word but whittled on,

And nodded toward the shack.

post-300-069051400 1285587841_thumb.jpg

With quickened step she entered there

But only stayed a minute,

Until she screamed, just like a snake

Or spider might be in it.

With startled look and beet red face

She bounded through the door,

And headed quickly for the car

Just like three gals before.

She missed the foot log - jumped the stream

The owner gave a shout,

As her silk stockings, down at her knees

Caught on a sassafras sprout.

She tripped and fell - got up, and then

In obvious disgust,

Ran to the car, stepped on the gas,

And faded in the dust.

Of course we all desired to know

What made the gals all do

The things they did, and then we found

The whittling owner knew.

A speaking system he'd devised

To make the thing complete,

He tied a speaker on the wall

Beneath the toilet seat.

post-300-016430400 1285587938_thumb.jpg

He'd wait until the gals got set

And then the devilish tike,

Would stop his whittling long enough,

To speak into the mike.

And as she sat, a voice below

Struck terror, fright and fear,

"Will you please use the other hole,

We're painting under here!"

MEET*84 YEAR OLD*AGNES*KOBAYASHI*

Just when you have lost faith in human kindness, someone who teaches at Royal Elementary School in Honolulu , HI , forwarded the following letter.

The letter was sent to the Principal's office after the school had sponsored a luncheon for the elderly. An old lady received a new radio at the lunch as a door prize and was writing to say "thank you."

Forward to anyone you know who might need a lift today.

Dear Royal Elementary School:

God bless you for the beautiful radio I won at your recent senior citizens luncheon. I am 84 years old and live at the Hawaii Kai Retirement assisted living center. All of my family has passed away. I am all alone now and it's nice to know that someone is thinking of me. God bless you for your kindness to an old forgotten lady.

My roommate is 95 and has always had her own radio, but before I received one, she would never let me listen to hers, even when she was napping. The other day her radio fell off the nightstand and broke into a lot of pieces. It was awful and she was in tears. Her distress over the broken radio touched me and I knew this was God's way of answering my prayers.

She asked if she could listen to mine, and I told her to kiss my ass.

Thank you for that opportunity.

Sincerely,

Agnes Kobayashi

MEET*84 YEAR OLD*AGNES*KOBAYASHI*

Just when you have lost faith in human kindness, someone who teaches at Royal Elementary School in Honolulu , HI , forwarded the following letter.

The letter was sent to the Principal's office after the school had sponsored a luncheon for the elderly. An old lady received a new radio at the lunch as a door prize and was writing to say "thank you."

Forward to anyone you know who might need a lift today.

Dear Royal Elementary School:

God bless you for the beautiful radio I won at your recent senior citizens luncheon. I am 84 years old and live at the Hawaii Kai Retirement assisted living center. All of my family has passed away. I am all alone now and it's nice to know that someone is thinking of me. God bless you for your kindness to an old forgotten lady.

My roommate is 95 and has always had her own radio, but before I received one, she would never let me listen to hers, even when she was napping. The other day her radio fell off the nightstand and broke into a lot of pieces. It was awful and she was in tears. Her distress over the broken radio touched me and I knew this was God's way of answering my prayers.

She asked if she could listen to mine, and I told her to kiss my ass.

Thank you for that opportunity.

Sincerely,

Agnes Kobayashi

You go Girl!!!! :yuk-yuk: :yuk-yuk: :yuk-yuk: