Nugget Shooter Forums
Sign in to follow this  
garimpo

AMERICA'S HERO'S ll......

I've watched part 2 at least half a dozen times...that skipper that

didn't want his newbeas up in that kind of weather was a darn good

egg...he's the type of leader that leads by example....

Flying is flying and landings are landings(after you learn how) but

that kind of flying in that kind of severe weather is a real nut

buster....then try it at night!!!!

If you want to see the normal...everyday...boring..daytime landing

on a carrier...go here:

These folks were in my class...black planes...no markings...all

night flying with night goggles and altitudes under 300 feet...

they all looked like zombies from lack of rest and sleep...

they only hired pilots from Special Air Ops like these guys that

were also in my classl...

Don,

"The Fulton Recovery System" has always amazed me, it is one hell of a way to "catch" your flight!!! :whaaaa:

Skip

Outstanding job by a great young pilot from Pennsylvania !

Can't add anything else to this... the picture is worth 10,000 words!

If you don't think our military pilots earn their pay, you need to take

a look at this picture.

post-300-126955700504_thumb.jpg

This photo was taken by a soldier in Afghanistan of a helo rescue mission.

The pilot is a PA National Guard guy who flies EMS choppers in civilian life.

Now how many people on the planet you reckon could set the ass end of a

chopper down on the roof top of a shack, on a s teep mountain cliff, and hold

it there while soldiers load wounded men in the rear. If this does not impress

you... nothing ever will.

God Bless our military.

Meaning of a Flag Draped Coffin

All Americans should be given this lesson. Those who think that America is an arrogant nation should really reconsider that thought. Our founding fathers used GOD's word and teachings to establish our Great Nation and I think it's high time Americans get re-educated about this Nation's history Pass it along and be proud of the country we live in and even more proud of those who serve to protect our 'GOD GIVEN' rights and freedoms.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you take the time to read this ... To understand what the flag draped coffin really means .... Here is how to understand the flag that laid upon it and is surrendered to so many widows and widowers.

Do you know that at military funerals, the 21-gun salute stands for the sum of the numbers in the year 1776?

Have you ever noticed the honor guard pays meticulous attention to correctly folding the United States of AmericaFlag 13 times? You probably thought it was to symbolize the original 13 colonies, but we learn something new every day!

The 1st fold of the flag is a symbol of life

The 2nd fold is a symbol of the belief in eternal life.

The 3rd fold is made in honor and remembrance of the veterans departing the ranks who gave a portion of their lives for the defense of the country to attain peace throughout the world.

The 4th fold represents the weaker nature, for as American citizens trusting in God, it is to Him we turn in times of peace as well as in time of war for His divine guidance.

The 5th fold is a tribute to the country, for in the words of Stephen Decatur, 'Our Country, in dealing with other countries, may she always be right; but it is still our country, right or wrong.'

The 6th fold is for where people's hearts lie. It is with their heart that They pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States Of America , and the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.

The 7th fold is a tribute to its Armed Forces, for it is through the Armed Forces that they protect their country and their flag against all her enemies, whether they be found within or without the boundaries of their republic.

The 8th fold is a tribute to the one who entered into the valley of the shadow of death, that we might see the light of day.

The 9th fold is a tribute to womanhood, and Mothers. For it has been through their faith, their love, loyalty and devotion that the character of the men and women who have made this country great has been molded.

The 10th fold is a tribute to the father, for he, too, has given his sons and daughters for the defense of their country since they were first born.

The 11th fold represents the lower portion of the seal of King David and King Solomon and glorifies in the Hebrews eyes, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

The 12th fold represents an emblem of eternity and glorifies, in the Christians eyes, God the Father, the Son and Holy Spirit.

The 13th fold, or when the flag is completely folded, the stars are ! Uppermost reminding them of their nations motto, 'In God We Trust.'

After the flag is completely folded and tucked in, it takes on the appearance of a cocked hat, ever reminding us of the soldiers who served under General George Washington, and the Sailors and Marines who served under Captain John Paul Jones, who were followed by their comrades and shipmates in the Armed Forces of the United States, preserving for them the rights, privileges and freedoms they enjoy today.

There are some traditions and ways of doing things that have deep meaning. In the future, you'll see flags folded and now you will know why.

Share this with the children you love and all others who love what is referred to, the symbol of ' Liberty and Freedom.'

MAYBE THE SUPREME COURT SHOULD READ THIS EXPLANATION BEFORE THEY RENDER THEIR DECISION ON THE PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE.

ONE NATION, UNDER GOD, WITH LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL.

American hero...down...got up...still fighting....

post-300-127085560544_thumb.jpg

After all he's been through, the only real regret Marine Cpl. Matthew Bradford says he has now is not being able to return to combat duty in Iraq.

But Wednesday, Bradford, 23, made Marine Corps history, becoming the first blind double amputee to re-enlist. In keeping with service tradition, Bradford was honorably discharged and allowed to say a few words as a civilian before re-enlisting.

“Sign me up, sir!” he told Lt. Col. David Barnes, who administered the oath of enlistment, extending Bradford's military career by another four years.

The outdoor re-enlistment ceremony was held a few hundred feet from the Center for the Intrepid, dedicated just 11 days after Bradford was seriously wounded in Iraq.

It was at the cutting-edge rehabilitation center, funded with $50 million in private contributions, that he began his arduous and painful journey in June 2007 to learn to walk again with prosthetic limbs.

He'll soon leave Fort Sam Houston to work with other wounded Marines at Camp Lejeune, N.C. At the Intrepid Center, he had memorized the number of steps it took to get wherever he was going in the third-floor physical therapy department. The center became his “comfort zone,” said his mother, Debbie Bradford.

“He's got to grow past it,” she said. “He knows he can always come back.”

So with a brief ceremony, delayed by about 20 minutes after the post was on lockdown for a visit by Vice President Joe Biden, Bradford's new phase of duty began. He said he wants to stay in the Marines “for as long as I can.”

Bradford, who grew up in Winchester, Ky., and Dinwiddie, Va., had made up his mind that he was going to deploy as many times as the Marines wanted him to when he was hurt a few months into his first tour of Iraq.

A rifleman, he was on patrol in Al Anbar province and trying to help clear an area of roadside bombs when one of them exploded right under him the afternoon of Jan. 18, 2007.

US military jury clears SEAL in Iraq abuse case...

BAGHDAD (AP) — A U.S. military jury cleared a Navy SEAL Thursday of failing to prevent the beating of an Iraqi prisoner suspected of masterminding a 2004 attack that killed four American security contractors.

The contractors' burned bodies were dragged through the streets and two were hanged from a bridge over the Euphrates river in the former insurgent hotbed of Fallujah, in what became a turning point in the Iraq war.

The trial of three SEALs, the Navy's elite special forces unit, in the abuse case has outraged many Americans who see it as coddling terrorists.

A six-man jury found Petty Officer 1st Class Julio Huertas, 29, of Blue Island, Illinois, not guilty of charges of dereliction of duty and attempting to influence the testimony of another service member. The jury spent two hours deliberating the verdict.

"It's a big weight off my shoulders," a smiling and composed Huertas said as he left the courthouse at the U.S. military's Camp Victory on Baghdad's western outskirts.

"Compared to all the physical activity we go through, this has been mentally more challenging."

Huertas said he plans now to continue with his military career and "to go home and kiss my wife."

Huertas was the first of three SEALS to face a court-martial for charges related to the abuse incident and the verdict was a major blow to the government's case. All three SEALs could have received only a disciplinary reprimand, but insisted on a military trial to clear their names and save their careers.

The trial stems from an attack on four Blackwater security contractors who were driving through the city of Fallujah west of Baghdad in early 2004. The images of the bodies hanging from the bridge drove home to many the rising power of the insurgency and helped spark a bloody U.S. invasion of the city to root out the insurgents later that year.

The Iraqi prisoner who was allegedly abused, Ahmed Hashim Abed, testified Wednesday on the opening day of the trial that he was beaten by U.S. troops while hooded and tied to a chair.

Navy Petty Officer 3rd Class Kevin DeMartino, who was assigned to process and transport the prisoner and is not a SEAL, testified he saw one SEAL punch the prisoner in the stomach and watched blood spurt from his mouth. Huertas and the third SEAL were in the narrow holding-room at the time of the incident, he added.

But defense attorneys tried to cast doubt on the beating claims, showing photographs of Abed after the alleged beating in which he had a visible cut inside his lip but no obvious signs of bruising or injuries anywhere else.

In her closing arguments, Huertas' civilian attorney Monica Lombardi pointed to inconsistencies between DeMartino's testimony and nearly every other Navy witness. She also reminded the jury of the terrorism charges against Abed, who is in Iraqi custody and has not yet been tried, saying he could not be trusted and may have inflicted wounds on himself as a way of casting blame on American troops.

"There was no abuse," Lombardi said. "This is classic terrorist training."

After the verdict, Lombardi said the jurors told her they had made their ruling because there were too many inconsistencies in the case and that they did not believe the prisoner.

Prosecutors refused to comment after the verdict, but in his closing argument Lt. Cmdr. Jason Grover said the SEALs were itching for payback for the killings of the Blackwater guards — two of whom were former SEALs — and that now the elite unit had "circled the wagons."

The court-martial of Petty Officer 2nd Class Jonathan Keefe, of Yorktown, Virginia, who is also charged with dereliction of duty on allegations he failed to safeguard the prisoner, is scheduled to begin Friday also at Camp Victory.

Petty Officer 2nd Class Matthew McCabe, of Perrysburg, Ohio, the SEAL charged with assaulting Abed, is scheduled to be court-martialed May 3 in Virginia, where the three men are based.

Navy SEAL Found Not Guilty of Assaulting a Suspected Terrorist

Subject: USS ASHLAND...2 days in command

http://www.navsource.org/archives/10/12/1248.htm

Here is what the CO put out this am regarding the events that took place yesterday am:

Friends and Family of USS ASHLAND,

By now you've likely seen the news regarding ASHLAND's brief conflict

with suspected pirates in the Gulf of Aden. If not, the stories are

available on any major news network (e.g., CNN, MSNBC, Fox News, etc).

The stories are accurate, but it goes without saying that incidents like

this are filled with stories of individuals who stepped up in an amazing

fashion, as well as an entire crew that performed every task with the

utmost professionalism.

Before I go on, let me make one thing clear: despite the exchange of

fire, not a single person onboard ASHLAND was injured; nothing as much

as a stubbed toe. Rest assured that your loved ones are perfectly fine.

Shortly before dawn we were approached from astern by a "skiff"

(approximately 30-35 foot high-speed boat) which is used in piracy

attacks throughout the region. The typical profile for pirate attacks

is precisely that - they approach before dawn from astern where no one

is typically looking, fire at the ship to force them to stop, and then

board the ship and take control.

In this case, they were following the typical pirate profile, and more

than likely mistook ASHLAND for a cargo ship during the night. Had they

actually gotten aboard they would have been shocked to find not only the

capable crew of ASHLAND, but nearly 400 Marines. Poor choice of ships

to attack.

The boat was detected by our aft (back of the ship) lookout, and the

pirates began shooting soon thereafter in an effort to force us to stop.

The bridge team responded flawlessly. The officer of the deck (senior

person in charge of the bridge team) was able to clearly assess the

situation and moved to defend ASHLAND and from the attack. Two rounds

were fired from our port 25 mm gun - the first of which destroyed the

skiff.

Once we were confident that the threat to ASHLAND was gone - which it

clearly was at that point - our efforts moved to rescue of any

survivors. Miraculously, we found six surviving pirates floating near

the wreckage and were able to bring them aboard. All required varying

degrees of medical attention, some more severe than others, and our

Medical team responded flawlessly.

It was a perfect team effort from beginning to end. In addition to the

weapons firing, the crew executed numerous complex boat and helicopter

operations, medical and security handling of the suspected pirates, as

well as countless smaller efforts that ensured the day was a success.

I had expected that my first introduction email as commanding officer

would be far more generic, but this will certainly suffice. As I told

the crew during the change of command less than 2 days ago, my sole

purpose is to support them 24 hours a day, every day, during the course

of my time onboard. Yesterday showed me that every member of this crew

- every one of your loved ones - is outstanding at what they do and you

should be very proud of all of them. I am.

Sincerely,

Scott Curtis

Commanding Officer

USS ASHLAND (LSD 48)

--

Mrs. Rachael Trussell

Command Family OMBUDSMAN

USS ASHLAND (LSD 48)

FPO AE 09564-1736

Iwo Jima today -- it's still a gut-clutcher

post-300-127405319417_thumb.jpg

Mount Suribachi overlooks the landing beaches. During the battle for Iwo Jima , Mt Suribachi gave the defending Japanese forces a perfect vantage point from

which to direct lethal artillery fire on the Marines' hastily dug positions on the beach.

post-300-127405327243_thumb.jpg

Futatsune Beach , today known by visiting Marines as Invasion Beach , is where on 19 February 1945, the Marines landed

on D-Day of the invasion of Iwo Jima . This picture was taken from near the top of Mt. Suribachi . Forward Observer's dream!

post-300-127405338843_thumb.jpg

Marines race across the beach to experience a fraction of the experiences the Marines who fought for Iwo Jima might have had on D-Day of the Battle .

The major difference between today and 1945 is that today no one is shooting at them!

post-300-127405354216_thumb.jpg

The guide for this trip asked the Marines to rush this dune to get an idea of what the Marines who took Iwo Jima faced. Every step you take up, you slide down

and into the dune. You have to work hard to get to the top. Imagine doing it with 100 lbs on your back while being shot at and artillery raining down on you.

post-300-127405369187_thumb.jpg

A heavy machine gun, possibly a Japanese Type 92 Heavy Machine Gun, lies abandoned in a bunker overlooking the landing beaches. There are still dozens of

these bunkers all over the island. Most of them were destroyed during the battle. This pillbox still bore the scars of the fighting. It was pockmarked with bullet

holes and the inside was blackened. I imagine a flame thrower was used to clear that pillbox.

post-300-127405376824_thumb.jpg

This monument was erected on the spot where Franklin Sousley, Harlon Block, Michael Strank, John Bradley, Rene Gagnon, and Ira Hayes raised the American

flag 4 days into the battle for Iwo Jima . Iwo Jima is like Mecca for the Marines. Visiting Marines leave personal mementos behind during their 'pilgrimages'.

The Eagle, Globe and Anchors on the left and right side of the monument are completely covered in dog tags left by visiting Marines and service men to honor

the 6,131 killed. Remember what they did.

Here are some somber and heart wrenching pics...a lot of memories

good and bad....

www.boston.com/bigpicture/2010/05/vietnam_35_years_later.html

Class of 2010 West Point....hero's that graduated today.....

post-300-127454866159_thumb.jpg

Medal of Honor recipient Bud Day Speaks of Torture

post-300-127465443498_thumb.jpg

I got shot down over N Vietnam in 1967, a Sqdn. Commander.

After I returned in 1973.I published 2 books that dealt a lot

with "real torture" in Hanoi . Our make- believe president is

branding our country as a bunch of torturers when he has

no idea what torture is.

As for me, I put thru a mock execution because I would not respond...

pistol whipped on the head...same event.. Couple of days later...

hung by my feet all day. I escaped and a couple of weeks later, I got

shot and recaptured. Shot was OK...what happened afterwards was not.

They marched me to Vinh...put me in the rope trick, trick...almost

pulled my arms out of the sockets Beat me on the head with a

little wooden rod until my eyes were swelled shut, and my unshot,

unbroken hand a pulp.

Next day hung me by the arms...rebroke my right wrist...wiped

out the nerves in my arms that control the hands...rolled my fingers

up into a ball. Only left the slightest movement of my L forefinger.

So I started answering with some incredible lies.

Sent me to Hanoi strapped to a barrel of gas in the back of a truck.

Hanoi ..on my knees....rope trick again. Beaten by a big fool.

Into leg irons on a bed in Heartbreak Hotel.

Much kneeling--hands up at Zoo.

Really bad beating for refusing to condemn Lyndon Johnson.

Several more kneeling events. I could see my knee bone thru

kneeling holes.

There was an escape from the annex to the Zoo. I was the Senior

Officer of a large building because of escape...they started a mass

torture of all commanders.

I think it was July 7, 1969...they started beating me with a car fanbelt.

In first 2 days I took over 300 strokes...then stopped counting

because I never thought I would live thru it.

They continued day-night torture to get me to confess to a non-existent

part in the escape. This went on for at least 3 days. On my knees...

fan belting...cut open my scrotum with fan belt stroke. opened up

both knee holes again. My fanny looked like hamburger...I could not

lie on my back.

They tortured me into admitting that I was in on the escape...and

that my 2 room-mates knew about it.

The next day I denied the lie.

They commenced torturing me again with 3- 6- or 9 strokes of

the fan belt every day from about July 11 or 12th..to 14 October

1969. I continued to refuse to lie about my roommates again.

Now, the point of this is that our make-believe

president has declared to the world that we (U.S..) are a bunch of

torturers...Thus it will be OK to torture us next time when they

catch us...because that is what the U.S. does.

Our make-believe president is a know nothing fool who thinks

that pouring a little water on some one's face, or hanging a pair of

women's pants over an Arabs head is TORTURE. He is a meathead.

I just talked to MOH holder Leo Thorsness, who was also in my squadron,

in jail...as was John McCain...and we agree that McCain does

not speak for the POW group when he claims that Al Gharib was

torture...or that "water boarding" is torture.

Our president and those fools around him who keep bad mouthing

our great country are a disgrace to the United States . Please pass

this info on to Sean Hannity. He is free to use it to point out the

stupidity of the claims that water boarding...which has no after

effect.is torture.

If it got the Arab to cough up the story about how he planned the attack on the twin towers in NYC ...

hurrah for the guy who poured the water.

"Bud" Day, Medal Of Honor Recipient

George Everett "Bud" Day(born February 24, 1925) is a retired

U.S. Air Force Colonel and Command Pilot who served during the

Vietnam War. He is often cited as being the most decorated U.S.

service member since General Douglas MacArthur, having

received some seventy decorations, a majority for actions

in combat. Day is a recipient of the Medal of Honor.

--------------

Please pass on to your

family and friendS

Hey Gar, that is a great video. I am still crying and blowing snot, but it is a GREAT video. - Terry

MIne too...........

“Walk in the tracks,” 1st Sgt Stephen Cummings told me as we walked toward the Helmand River. I was shooting some video, and veered off a little. Then, not looking where I was going, I veered off again.

“I said walk in the tracks! You know why I say that, don’t you?” He reminded me that any ground that hasn’t been run over by a vehicle could potentially contain an IED. So, I made sure to stay in the tracks.

post-300-127513842864_thumb.jpg

1st Sgt Stephen Cummings oversees 31 LAVs used for gear and personnel

1st Sgt Cummings is a member of the Marines’ 1st LAR. The 43-year-old originally from Memphis, oversees the 31 light armored vehicles in Charlie Company that transport passengers and supplies. He’s based at South Station, a remote base south of the river that has even fewer creature comforts than FOB Payne. There is no refrigeration. So, their bottled drinking water comes in two temperatures, warm or hot.

Cummings and his wife Tamara have two children, Sean, 15 and Lauren, 7. But his right hand man, Lance Cpl Brandon Foley is just getting started.

post-300-127513847707_thumb.jpg

LAV-log driver, Lance Cpl Brandon Foley

The 25 year old LAV driver got married to his wife, Evilina, on April 5th, exactly one month before shipping out to Afghanistan.

He’s going home in December. But unlike his boss who’s been a Marine for 23 years, Brandon plans to leave the Corps.

“I want to work for the FBI and fight cyber-crimes,” he told me.

He plans to finish up his degree in computer science after his service ends in July.

post-300-127513862527_thumb.jpg

At least there is one Commander-in-Chief that knows how to back his troops....the Israel PM is giving his Sergeant a medal for

valor instead of handcuffs...jail and a court martial like one CIC recently did....GO ISREAL!!!

Israeli Commando Who Shot Six Activists in Aid Convoy in Line for Medal

Six of the nine passengers killed in an Israeli raid on an aid convoy bound for Gaza were shot by a single Israeli commando, who is being considered for a medal of valor for saving his injured comrades as passengers attacked them with clubs, knives and even guns they had taken from downed Navy Seals.

Fresh details of the controversial raid, which has led to accusations of "piracy" and "state terrorism" being leveled against Israel, and which wrecked its strategic partnership with Turkey, emerged yesterday. There were reports that passengers who attacked the Israeli boarding party had been dragging three captured commandos into the hold of the ship when the shooting broke out.

And a British passenger who witnessed the deadly pre-dawn encounter in international waters said that some of the more peaceful activists on board had tried to protect captured Israeli soldiers being set upon by a hard core of passengers, most of them believed to be Turks linked to an Islamic charity accused by Israel of having links to extremists.

The Israeli commando who killed six of the passengers of Mavi Marmara, the Turkish ferry owned by the IHH charity, said that he had been the last of 15 soldiers to rappel down the rope from an overhead helicopter on to the decks of the ship, which he described as "a battlefield."

Identified for security reasons only as Staff Sergeant S, he said that contrary to initial Israeli Army reports, the shooting had started within minutes as he and his comrades were set upon by a "mob of mercenaries."

As he landed on the ship's top deck, he said he saw three of his superior officers who had landed ahead of him lying wounded, one with a bullet wound to the stomach, another shot in the knee and the third beaten unconscious.

Taking charge, he formed his men in a perimeter around the wounded, pulled his 9mm Glock pistol and opened fire on passengers he accused of shooting at the boarding party with guns taken off the first soldiers, who had been overwhelmed as they landed one by one.

"When I hit the deck, I was immediately attacked by people with bats, metal pipes and axes," the sergeant recalled. "These were without a doubt terrorists. I could see the murderous rage in their eyes and that they were coming to kill us."

He said he saw one of the passengers holding a seized pistol to another Israeli commando's head.

The videos clearly show how the passengers were beating and trying to overwhelm the soldiers.

Even showed one with a long piece of chain trying to hit the SEALS on a lower level and..

beside him was the pipe swingers....how many large vessels have at a moments notice pipe...

chains and knives ready to repel attackers???...it was a pure set-up by Hamas to get

International sympathy....

The second ship was seized today without incident....the Israelis took the ship to their

port in Ashdod, Israel.....what an education to put that name in Google Earth and see just

how small a country Israel is compared to all their surrounding Arab countries that want

to destroy Israel....

Heroes on the Snowball Express

June 12, 2010 - 4:29 PM | by: Adam Housley

You can leave your thoughts and comments at the bottom of this post! The families are given this address so they can see all the support for their sacrifices for our freedom.

With sparkling eyes seemingly adorned on every young face and smiles as wide as Texas, 600 kids and their families walked the red carpet and posed for pictures in front of the bright lights normally found on Hollywood Boulevard 12-hundred miles away. In the background American flags stood proud in the hands of Texas Patriot Guard Riders, volunteers cheered and for a few hours kids who know all too well about sacrifice, lived the dream of stars as they got to see 'Toy Story 3' before the rest of the world.

FOLLOW ADAM ON TWITTER

Snowball Express started in early 2006 with a simple idea: Provide hope and new memories to the children of military fallen heroes who have died while on active duty since 9/11 and on this day memories warmed the heart, as pride tore through my chest. What these kids have seen, what they have known, I can't even imagine and hope that no more will ever know. Unfortunately, more will indeed join this group, either losing a mother or father serving our country and it is our duty to ensure that loss is never forgotten.

Actor John Ratzenberger does more than his part to bring joy and happiness to these kids and families. As the voice of 'Hamm the Piggy Bank' in the Toy Story franchise, Pixar gives him the right to show films for charity and what better group to pay tribute. John got the idea just a couple of months ago and thanks to support from some amazing and dedicated volunteers, the event went off without a hitch in record time. Big corporations also play quite a role, American Airlines flies many of the families for free, Marriott gives a place to stay, Greyhound provided rides and in this case Cinemark Theater opened the doors for the movie to be shown.

http://www.snowballexpress.org/

When you see the kids and meet the families, you just want to hug and thank every single one and trust me....you wish there was some way to give them more time with their mother or father. As I kneeled down to grab one of these photos, one boy about eleven gave me a slight smile. As I smiled back I noticed a button on his shirt and asked if I could take a photo. He smiled and said "sure", obviously much older than his age. His father stood proud in uniform in the picture on the button, next to his mother and I didn't have the heart to ask his story and I didn't need to.

Until the day these children join their loved ones, hopefully much older and with children and grandchildren of their own, America should honor and pay tribute. They too are heroes. They have given up birthday's, holiday's, catch in the yard and just an every day hug. Those moments cannot be replaced and the children and families of military fallen heroes cannot be forgotten. Events like this one, provided by volunteers and the 'Snowball Express' are amazing and I am confident will be repeated.