Nugget Shooter Forums

The Ostrich

A man walks into a restaurant with a full-grown ostrich behind him. The waitress asks them for their orders.

The man says, "A hamburger, fries and a coke," and turns to the ostrich, "What's yours?"

"I'll have the same," says the ostrich.

A short time later the waitress returns with the order "That will be $9.40 please," and the man reaches into his pocket and pulls out the exact change for payment.

The next day, the man and the ostrich come again and the man says, "A hamburger, fries and a coke."

The ostrich says, "I'll have the same."

Again the man reaches into his pocket and pays with exact change.

This becomes routine until the two enter again. "The usual?" asks the waitress.

"No, this is Friday night, so I will have a steak, baked potato and a salad," says the man.

"Same," says the ostrich.

Shortly the waitress brings the order and says, "That will be $32.62."

Once again the man pulls the exact change out of his pocket and places it on the table. The waitress cannot hold back her curiosity any longer. "Excuse me, sir. How do you manage to always come up with the exact change in your pocket every time?"

"Well," says the man, "several years ago I was cleaning the attic and found an old lamp. When I rubbed it, a Genie appeared and offered me two wishes. My first wish was that if I ever had to pay for anything, I would just put my hand in my pocket and the right amount of money would always be there."

"That's brilliant!" says the waitress. "Most people would ask for a million dollars or something, but you'll always be as rich as you want for as long as you live!"

"That's right. Whether it's a gallon of milk or a Rolls Royce, the exact money is always there," says the man.

The waitress asks, "What's with the ostrich?"

The man sighs, pauses and answers, "My second wish was for a tall chick with a big butt and long legs who agrees with everything I say."

post-300-1232114106_thumb.jpg

Garimpo.

Those look like ordinary painted rocks. You should send them to me so you wont have to be bothered with them again. Seriously though, verrrrry niccccce.

Cheers, lvlagnum.

A little color from Brazil....this took about two weeks of pure sweat....paraell to slave digs....

post-300-1234569489_thumb.jpg

Mr.G,

Yes I'm still alive and kicking.

Not so sure about the well, part. Kind of comes and goes.

That is some very fine gold that you have there.

Hope you find many more. Enjoy reading your post.

Bob T.

My neighbors seem offended by my ownership of guns.. In order to let

them know I am tolerant of their position, I put a sign in my yard.....

My next door neighbor wants to ban all guns! Their house is not armed!

To respect their opinion I promise not to use my guns

to help protect them!

Hey Steve...if no rain tomorrow it's back to the Eucalyptus trees....I'll be using my GP3000

with the Coiltek 19" DD...amigo has a GP3500 and I'm loaning him my Minelab 11" DD....

Well folks got to the Eucalyptus trees today for some good beeping...this area is so huge that's

it's difficult to know where your at at any given spot...

Since this area has been hit pretty hard for the last two months I thought I would try something

a little different....since no one down here uses DD coils except me I thought I would give it a

try using my Coiltek 19" DD ....sure did quieten the ground down..a lot of good gold came out of

three areas in the trees(about 5,000 acres)so I hoped going to a DD would increase my chances

and going 90° to the direction that the others went...this method has given me gold in the past...

5 hours of beeping snagged one + one...the others did a good job of cleaning out the one area I went to...

pics tomorrow......

Those are some real beauties! I can't wait to get back down there! Of course by the time I do, you will have gleaned the last gram outa that place

Garimpo,

Nice looking gold! What is the average fineness over there? looks like the high 900's Nice and bright!!

Happy Hunting-SteveT

Steve T......don't know I've never bothered with trying to find out because you can go 100 yards

sometimes and the gold will be totally different....might ask El Dorado about his gold from here

I think he ran some test on it when he got back home....thanks for asking...

If it's not raining at 0500 tomorrow I'm heading back out to the Eucalyptus patch...the nice thing

about hunting in the tall trees is the shade....

In case you think I find gold everyday...not the case by a long way...who wants to see the "skunk"

at least 10 times for every nugget?...went to an old area yesterday that has just within the last month

been cleaned by dozer...disc'ed up...planted...never seen this large area anywhere this clean..

a beautiful mix of gravel and quartz...me and amigo beeped this for 5 hours and not one nugget...

also two pics of what jungle looks like after being cleared and turned in a productive farm...in this

case at least 1,000 acres planted in Soy Beans....

In one of the pics you can just see a small part of a lake...in 1996 that was just a river that I used

to dredge...now the water there is about 80-100 feet deep....

post-300-1235652743_thumb.jpg

post-300-1235652756_thumb.jpg

post-300-1235652773_thumb.jpg

At least we know Garimpo can think of more than just gold! :rofl2: :rofl2:

Geez ... There is more out there than gold!? :innocent0009: :laught16:

Mike F.