>

> Therefore, it's better to drink wine and talk stupid, than to drink

> water and be full of crap.

>

> There is no need to thank me for this valuable information: I'm doing

> it as a public service.

>

>

:laught16::laught16::laught16: Oh So True!!!

Mike F

Q. If you were to spell out numbers, how far would you have to go until you would find the letter "A"?

Answer tomorrow......

One Thousand!

One and a Quarter you did not state whole numbers :laught16::laught16:

Mike you won the wooden nickel..... :smrt1:

Johnno....Kat is right about you...a real smart ass...she didn't say that but I'm sure she'll

agree.... :bs:

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

G'Day Don

Man, I take that as a compliment. I've been called worse :innocent0009: But I can never tangle with the master :laught16::laught16::laught16:

Cheers

Johnno

Hi Don,

This is Kat. I got a kick out of that! Smart ass is an understatement!! I'm glad you picked him up on that, but he's a nice smart ass and they're hard to find :innocent0009:

Morning Kat...nice hearing from you....I get a lot of advise...all free of course...and some

I even listen to...for example I hear women say that when they find a nice guy the good

ones already have boyfriends..glad you don't have that problem with Johnno...Oh hi Johnno

had that first cup yet?...I also hear that the first step to curing a problem is recognizing the problem and accepting it...Johnno is lucky that he has you to help him in those areas of difficulty...tell him to keep it under his hat but he's welcome down here any time...just leave the hat at home...women here love hats..don't want to get him "swarmed"....

Hope you're keeping out of trouble down in the tropics. I read most of your posts and they're fascinating. Johnno would come down there in a heart beat, but he has no brains and no fear. :laught16::laught16: That's what scares me.

Take Care,

Kat

Morning Johnno and Kat....I just tried something new for me....I edited your post above and it

worked...just one question...how did you get a different color for the letters?.....also speaking

of hats...don't know if you remember or not but a few months back I dressed up ONE of the many

town drunks in my detecting garb(cost me $1.00 for a qt.of white lightenig) so here's one of my

hats...I have another one even better but it's just to darn hard getting all the "cooties" out of it...

post-300-1220008765.jpg

The purpose of fighting is to win. There is no possible victory in

defense.

Don

The colors are easy!

In the message reply block look up top for a letter "A" with a little down arrow to the right of it. Now before you go there, highlight the words you want colored other than the default black, left click the little arrow beside the letter "A" and left click the color you want. Done! You can do the same with the font and font sizes. Try it . You'll like it.

Mike F

UH OH... he has discovered moderator powers

No Moderator! Not enough skills for that! Just a "wonder what happens if I push that button?" mentality!

Mike

Hi boys....El Dorado and Frankhow's this?

Thanks Mike and Steve...I enjoy talking to folks that's been there...called trial and error...

Now jump on over to the Political thread a see the button I just pushed there...

This guy deserves a good close listen....http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=pKFKGrmsBDk

Hey Mike teach Garimpo how to insert a link and then he's ready to rock and roll.

You tube link

Greg (looking for the presidental odds in vegas) Hedrick

G'Day Don

Nice hat mate! You need to get some corks hanging from that sucker, flies can be a problem. I have a question to ask, but I'll send it by email (chewin' the fat). As for everyone else out there, I hope everybody still likes me after kat introduced Don to color. :laught16::laught16::laught16:

Cheers

Johnno

Morning Johnno and Kat....I just tried something new for me....I edited your post above and it

worked...

Hi Don,

Kat here again... in full living color!! I really need to sign up here instead of using Johnno's account. I was going to show you how to do the colors, but it looks like everyone else has jumped in to help out. Johnno's good points out number his bad points (I think, up till now) but then again, that bloody aussie will throw a spanner in the works and I'm back to stage 1, but that's what makes life interesting being with him. You don't know what the next lot of BS is going to be :laught16::laught16:

Take care,

kat

Good morning all....0745 here...on my third :coffeetime: ...there in Vegas it's about 0345 Sat.

morning....yep pure Brazilian coffee. :coffeetime: ...hey Mike come on down..the granola is home

grown...now their putting Acaie in it...that's a berry that is real popular here...great for energy

and it's also a "mover".....

Ok Johnno...now that's I've learned something new (color) I'll lighten up on it....and Greg that

"insert a link" sure worked good....how about it Mike (professor)....

Kat you would sure be a welcome addition to this group of no goods...don't listen to Johnno about

the corks on the hat...the friggin flies are bad enough but the corks can drive one bonkers...

Professor Furness...more school please...here's my problem (one of them)...when I receive

something good by email that I would like to share with every one but it's to big of a down

load on the Nugget Shooter Forum how do I get a web address or some thing that I can post?...

For example I just received a post about the countries in Europe that were affected by WWll...

it's really a awesome presentation.....Thanks

Geez Don ... Now you are getting technical on me! :coffeetime: Before it was just pushing buttons ... now I have to think. :grrr01: Or call my whiz kid son! :grrr01: :grrr01:

I have to admit I don't know the steps but as I understand, it can be copied into a word doc and posted on on the web as a link. I just don't know the procedure but I bet someone else on the forum knows how! Anyone?

And of course by making your request ... you have exposed my true identity :ph34r2: ... I never earned my professorship :hmmmmmm: ... it is just a mail order degree sheepskin! :laught16:

Mike F

Advise for people that have young boys around the house:

The spin cycle on the washing machine does not make earthworms dizzy...... :opps:

It will, however, make cats dizzy..... :brows:

Cats throw up twice their body weight when dizzy..... :pukes:

Don,

Resend the WWII presentation again and I will see if I can figure a way to do it... then teach you