Nugget Shooter Forums
onamission12000

Makes me wanna stay in Az.

Many of you know that I've had my home for sale.......well it'll be closing soon :whoopie: But that left me with a problem :confused0013: A detector and quad that I won't be needing in Michigan.....

Today I took out a friend that's never used a detector to show my quad and while there I'd let him see how the trusty minelab worked......post-402-1213227267_thumb.jpgpost-402-1213227410_thumb.jpgpost-402-1213227561_thumb.jpgpost-402-1213227516_thumb.jpg

He bought them both.......Thank you Greaterville, and John B for a beautiful 6.5 oz specimen :icon_mrgreen:

Tom

post-402-1213227468_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Mike C...    308

Hi Tom thats sure a good way to say good bye :icon_mrgreen: Good luck in Michigan :angry-smiley-010: -Mike C... :ph34r2:

Seabeejohn    0

Tom,

Have you decided where in Michigan you are going to settle ? last time we spoke you thought it might be some where near Cadillac, if so PM me so we can get together for coffee.

John

Dave D.    1

Hey Tom

Congrads :whoopie: great nugget! looks like things are working out well Dave Doyle

Bill Southern    1,093

Going to miss ya Tom and that funky han shake as well :innocent0009: You are always welcome for a visit any old time. Best of luck and make sure to buy a snow shovel...

Bill

Hey all,

I will be headed back to Michigan, I was offered a position as Parks Director for Mecosta County so I need to get up there and discuss the particulars of the job.....Dang, I just got used to being retired....well the money is good and I'll work for a year or so........I'll be backwhen I get bired with boating, scuba diving, snowmobiles, dirt bikes, ghost town detecting, morel mushrooms, deer and turkey hunting, and of course shoveling snow...

Hey that specimen is for sale....i need to buy a new snow mobile....

Tom :icon_mrgreen:

AZ4AU    35

Hello Tom,

Very nice specimen for sure . I wish you luck in your new job and home and remember all us Gold Fever infected buddies you have out here and visit when you can.

Thanks everyone......I was out for my last time in AZ for awhile.....I should be leaving here headed for the great white north in a few weeks. I'm gonna be looking for a good coin detector, hopinr to trade for some of my gold.....

It's been great guys, I'll miss the outtings and get togethers......when I get up there and settle in, you are welcome to stop in anytime.....

Tom

Hello all......I'm back in AZ I'll be here for about  8 months......looking forward to seeing some of my old friends........I found a super deal on a GPX 4500, greaterville here i come.....let me know if anyone is headed to greaterville .......

I live in the Philippines for the last 7 years now....

Tom

• Like 1

Bill Southern    1,093

Give me a yell, would love to hitch up for a hunt this fall... Glad to hear you are back.

I'll do that Bill, maybe we can hook up for some paid training on my 4500, I found this one in silver city for 1500.....but hell i'm not sure how to use this the proper way.....i got my old gp extreme back but it has some issues......It seems like i got older but still have gold fever....later my friend

• Thanks 1

Bill Southern    1,093

Sure I will help you out with it and it has been a spell since you left. May just pull the toy hauler down there for a few days to visit and will be good to be in GV again. I have not had the 7000 there yet and have a few spots I would like to try if I can remember where they are again :idunno:

mn90403    468

Thanks Bill for keeping the old threads on your server.  Chris G took a lot of his old threads down and there was a lot of good information lost.

Mitchel

• Like 2

any time you can come would be great for me Bill, retirement seems to make my schedule pretty open..... Let me know when you can make some time for Greaterville my friend.

Tom

• Like 1

Bill Southern    1,093

Looking forward to it..... :yesss:

Tortuga    85

We have a good Greaterville Gang on this forum with myself, Desertpilot, Fishing8056, Micro Sniper (when he's in AZ) and LukeJ. Let us know if anyone wants to go hunting down there. Maybe next month the temps will drop a little and the chiggers will die off. 

• Like 5

Mike Furness    540

Never been to Greaterville ... it's on the list of places to go sometime. Maybe this winter will be the time.

fishing8046    114

Onamission 1200 what did you clean that specimen with? 

I have a similar Specimine from Greaterville. How did you come to the 6.5 o.z. gold weight?

Do you still have your specimen? If not how much did you get for it?