Nugget Shooter Forums
Nugget Shooter

Welcome to Garimpo's world.... And Brazil

HJ every day we get closer to that new world.....hope it's better than this one....

Hoser.... Believe it or not, brazil is politically much worse than the US, but at this rate we will catch up to them rapidly.

Hoser.... Believe it or not, brazil is politically much worse than the US, but at this rate we will catch up to them rapidly.

Brasil's govt. Class is far worse than the US-/- however, if your in the " interior" you can get along " underground" much more than the US. Problem is once they find you--- your screwed. Don can certainly attest to that more than I can. Small cities here are good because basically nobody knows protocol so if you don't ruffle feathers your ok.

You forgot the beautiful women and cheap beer....

You would have to say that, I meant the women.

Those older guys you see on Dr Phil who tried the Russian marriage thing, getting them nice lookers half their age. Recently that same Russian agency that handles to tour events has expanded to the tours to places like Brazil. I almost tried the Russian things, but didn't. They still have a little of my money which keeps the mailbox starting up after it deactivates from not using it.

My mailbox connected to the new Latino service, it is filling up with letters from ladies in Brazil, Peru, Columbia, This is what it looks like now tonight, last letter March 1st, only 102 letters showing one, but next girl below is 25 years old. Don't think I'm reading any of the letters, after 3 times money in their account would be used up......this agency is Russian/American operated and expensive. Soon we will see them on DR Phil trying to figure out what went wrong.

post-21285-0-08403300-1362189988_thumb.j

Edited by Red_desert

Just got back from the restaurant for lunch....it was full of the same eye candy....took my time eating....if you eat to

fast it's bad for your health....if you eat to slow and your wife is with you that's also bad for your health...mines gone

out of town :yesss::thumbsupanim:2drink:

Eat your heart out El D.......

HONORING OUR HERO'S.....

Just got back from the restaurant for lunch....it was full of the same eye candy....took my time eating....if you eat to

fast it's bad for your health....if you eat to slow and your wife is with you that's also bad for your health...mines gone

out of town :yesss::thumbsupanim:2drink:

Eat your heart out El D.......

I like to eat my food slow enough to get the most nutritional value out of a meal.