Jump to content
Nugget Shooter Forums

Leaderboard


Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 06/08/2018 in all areas

  1. 3 points
    Sex in the Shower In a recent survey carried out for leading toiletries firm 'Brut', people from Detroit have proved to be the most likely to have had sex in the shower! A huge 86% of Detroit residents said that they have enjoyed sex in the shower. . . . The other 14% said they hadn't been to prison.
  2. 2 points
    If they're anything like my chickens the would eat them as fast as they scratched them up especially if I go and pick it up, my chickens will eat anything, anytime I'm outside my chickens are on my heels following me around like little puppies and hoping I will toss something to them which if I do they will fight to see who ends up with it, I saw a small nail on the ground the other day and I bent down and picked it up and one of them little dinosuars grab it out of my hand and swallowed it so fast it made my head spin, they think anything in my hand is food.
  3. 2 points
    Here's the only pic I have of the Callahan dredge.
  4. 2 points
    Hi all, Have a Gold Bug 2. Have found spent cartridges and tin cans and some lead bullets. Stopped by Rye Patch, Nevada this spring and found a lot of claim markers. I'm here looking for advice and maybe someone to show me where to find nuggets. Anyway glad I found this forum
  5. 1 point
    I just joined the forum and just bought a new Gold Monster 1000. Looking forward to many hours of nugget hunting. I have been a member of the Roadrunners Prospecting Club since 1982 and spent some time running a 2 1/2 in. and a 3 in. dredge with my dad mostly around Prescott area. I have not done any prospecting for the past 20 some years but now that I've retired, I can get out Prospecting now.
  6. 1 point
  7. 1 point
  8. 1 point
  9. 1 point
  10. 1 point
    Lots Quarters, $89.
  11. 1 point
    $75 just popped into my head, I can't resist guessing but if on the slight chance I get the closest, let the next closest win, I'm just here for the fun of guessing and to see if this popping into my head stuff works!!
  12. 1 point
    $47.20 Dats me guess. Thank You !
  13. 1 point
    $57.19 Thanks Bill !!
  14. 1 point
    https://mohave.craigslist.org/rvs/d/1992-foretravel-gran-villa/6555485184.html
  15. 1 point
  16. 1 point
  17. 1 point
    $52.50 looks to be !
  18. 1 point
    Yeah now that I hunt..this is a bummer😒
  19. 1 point
    $21.97 sounds like a possibility.
  20. 1 point
    I will guess 65.25
  21. 1 point
    I like it LipCa 50-50 better odds than Vegas. Ok lets see I'm going to say $26.49 AzNuggetBob
  22. 1 point
    QUOTE: "Try using Remote Viewing skills for your own answers!,It'll add a whole new dimension to your collection! Especially for the Hunt!!" Rats! Now I know why I have been so unsuccessful in finding verified meteorites. billpeters
×